đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens Cancelled

OBEY

Featured Posts

Wait is this reliable? There's literally no news about it being cancelled on the web. Fox will be at the TCA winter press tour on January 11, so we may get an official confirmation on the status of the show in 2 days.

Also y'all are flops; posting in this thread, but paying the official Scream Queens thread to dust, when the season was airing :madge:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tonythewitch
8 hours ago, dlioncourt91 said:

I agree with everything you said but

Hide contents

Denise didn't die. She appeared in the finale and saved the day.

True sorry I was confused in my rant haha! But I still think it wasnt a great idea to put her away like that!

Ooolong

I don't understand the hate for the second season. It was definitely weaker in comparison but definitely still watchable and it even contained some highlights of the entire series. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

1 hour ago, Ooolong said:

I don't understand the hate for the second season. It was definitely weaker in comparison but definitely still watchable and it even contained some highlights of the entire series. 

Mte

The critics even liked season 2 more than the 1st.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

6 hours ago, Nutitle said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

CXKVVUK.gif

Just putting this here:

Archived