💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Confession: I don't like The Fame (Monster)

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boneknuckleskin

What kind of floppery is this? Not only is TFM her best album, it's the best album I have ever heard. Fame is OK, but BTW/ARTPOP are way better. Joanne is just... :awkney:

Anveeroy

After reading this, I am feeling my whole life is a sham :/ You can't say anything bad about bad romance! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Ferrer Zorola

why would anyone stan ha if they're not going to appreciate her best body of work to date :wtf: 
that's like saying I like to go to the movies just for the popcorn :ladyhaha:

LIFE IS GOOD

XoxoDonatella
11 hours ago, Sycamore said:

WARNING: This post contains opinions which you may not agree with. Triggering is inevitable.

The only songs that I like are Teeth, Speechless, The Fame, Starstruck and Alejandro. Maybe some of the live performances from Paparazzi.

The rest of the album(s) isn't that good and very overhyped in my opinion. Especially Bad Romance (video too).

wAlL1PF.gif

Gaga discovered her raw and rocking style with Born This Way (album). It had a structure, the songs were fluent with eachother and the album had a better theme.

I also think that many on GagaDaily view Gaga very different than me. As far as I'm concerned she is not a pop singer/ popstar to me, and she doesn't just create bops. I don't like most of her choreographys either, I love it when she just plays the piano. (No guitar, tho)

Gret14.gif

Do you agree? Do you also find The Fame (Monster) to be one of your least favorite albums? Discuss Little No-Gaga-But-Joanne-At-SuperBowl-Monsters.

1rsGqVW.gif

I honestly love all of her albums and the work that she has put out.  but we are all entitled to our own opinion 😊😊

XoxoDonatella
2 hours ago, boneknuckleskin said:

What kind of floppery is this? Not only is TFM her best album, it's the best album I have ever heard. Fame is OK, but BTW/ARTPOP are way better. Joanne is just... :awkney:

Also still on the fence a bit with Joanne.  I love it as a stand alone record.  I love all of her records and songs. For Joanne, I try not to compare it to her previous  works.  I love the evolution she she has made as an artist.  

display name

Well, you appreciate the good "Teeth," so you're at least doing something right. :golfclap: 

I will never understand why we keep on comparing her albums when each one is completely different from the other? She's literally giving us something NEW each time she releases an album while other artists just follow the same message and sound for years. Learn to appreciate that.

MiddleZone

The Fame is my least favourite album: despite the classics, JD, PF and Paparazzi and the low-key standouts such as Lovegame, Nothing Else I Can Say, Money Honey and Starstruck, honestly, the second half of the album has not aged well. I'm not a fan of Paper Gangsta, BBB, Brown Eyes and Summerboy are classic cheesy 2000s cheap-sounding music and Disco Heaven is pretty vacuous. There isn't another album that has so many tracks I'm ambivalent towards.

However, TFM is a masterpiece imo. The sheer concept is fantastic, and honestly, the vast majority of the new tracks on TFM are classics.

The Surrealist
11 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

I will never understand why we keep on comparing her albums when each one is completely different from the other? She's literally giving us something NEW each time she releases an album while other artists just follow the same message and sound for years. Learn to appreciate that.

I didn't compare them. I said I liked BTW (and the rest of her albums) more than TF/M.

You can appreciate things, but also not like them.

Archived