💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best Season?

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

I'm rewatching Coven and i can't help but to think this is the best season of AHS. The story, The characters, their stories, the sets, the costumes, the fx's. Jessica and Angela's roles were pure perfection. Plus the Stevie Nicks addition was everything. Everything about this season seemed to be spot on. What do y'all think the best season was?

giphy.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squeeshy Keety

For me:

First part of Roanoke > Countess parts of Hotel >>> Asylum >>> Murder House > Coven >>> Freakshow >> Last part of Roanoke >>>>> Rest of Hotel 

Spoiler

Sorry if that's hard to read :ladyhaha:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Borislshere
4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Asylum begs to differ. It gave us the name game + the lana gif

The name game is iconic :diane: 

Dark Anatomy

If this was entertainment ranking, "Coven" wins hands down. 

But In terms of writing, direction, effects, and acting...ASYLUM is the best AHS season ever. Apart from the Alien subplot, the season is virtually flawless and frightening. It's probably the only season NEXT to Coven where you are ACTUALLY invested in the characters. 

AHS is literally like Gaga's albums. 

Murder House = The Fame (Strong opening, eye catcher, massive success) 

Asylum = The Fame Monster (AMAZING BRILLIANT SUCCESSFUL INCREDIBLE FLAWLESS) 

Coven = Born This Way (Has it's flaws but is one hell of an entertaining and enjoyable piece)

Freak Show = ARTPOP (Wonderful concept but horribly executed. Loses focus too easy) 

Hotel = Joanne (Returns to its roots but fails story wise, seems all over place, but still a step up) 

Blahwhatever22

For me it's A tossup between Murder house & Asylum. Both stories were the most coherent and satisfying from beginning to end, Also The characters and atmosphere were the most interesting for me.

Borislshere
30 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Coven = Born This Way (Has it's flaws but is one hell of an entertaining and enjoyable piece)

Freak Show = ARTPOP (Wonderful concept but horribly executed. Loses focus too easy) 

Hotel = Joanne (Returns to its roots but fails story wise, seems all over place, but still a step up) 

The way this is put makes so much sense. Truly is like her albums

Dorothy Gale
2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

If this was entertainment ranking, "Coven" wins hands down. 

But In terms of writing, direction, effects, and acting...ASYLUM is the best AHS season ever. Apart from the Alien subplot, the season is virtually flawless and frightening. It's probably the only season NEXT to Coven where you are ACTUALLY invested in the characters. 

AHS is literally like Gaga's albums. 

So the first half of LG6 will be great, and the last half will be torture ****. 

evgenigerm2

AHS: Hotel.

pouo3ghqg16cgroiwugwvwypka3snvsqzazzcoxn

I love the setting, maybe because I'm a huge fan of vintage Hollywood stuff, Gaga was perfect and her part was a bonus, I adore everything about the season. The characters, the story, the throwbacks and the mystery around the characters at first... Pure horror!

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived