💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was there a certain Gaga song that made you a stan?

shmal96

Featured Posts

i started listening to the singles from tf but for me it was meh, just another pop star (i was into rock and metal that time, well i still into it tbh) but just on mtv and the radio

i also remember her vmas performance in 2009, i was shook

when she dropped bad romance i had it stuck in my head, then telephone and alejandro came and i was impressed of her style, i developed some interest so i decided to listen to the full thing, i fell in love with dance in the dark instantly, i knew she wasnt the typical pop star and well here i am now :poot:

... and now i just sit in silence.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

When I heard "Just Dance" and "Poker Face" I became a fan. After I heard "Bad Romance" and "Paparazzi" I became a Stan. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Gaga Goddess

I've always liked Gaga and known her music, but it wasn't until I heard 'Aura' around the time that it leaked and absolutely fell in love with how experimental and weirdly charming it was. Then I soon discovered Applause and her performance at the 2013 VMA's sealed the deal.

Spoiler

Although I was obsessed with the 2009 VMA performance for years, the stan was always within me I just hadn't unleashed it yet.

nativenewyorker

Just Dance reeled me in, Poker Face started the obsession, Paparazzi at the VMA's fueled the fire, Bad Romance sealed the deal.

La Rosalia

I was at my friend's house and The Fame Monster was playing (by then, I was mostly a casual listener) and when Dance In The Dark came out, I was shook and basically that sealed my standom and complete interest over her.

I first heard Just dance and Poker face and became interested in her but not to the extent I am now, then Bad Romance came along and I got even more interested in her and then when she released Born This Way that's when I became a total stan and obsessed over her xD

I remember listening to Just Dance and Poker Face on the radio and really liking the songs. But it wasn't until I listened to Paparazzi and saw her VMA performance that I became a stan. That performance was magical :giveup:. The lights, the theatrics, her energy... everything :giveup::giveup::giveup:

So yeah, been a stan ever since 

raw

lgaga1fan

Ive always loved Gaga a lot, but never like talked to other people or defended her on twitter or anything till Joannes release, now Im here shitting on all of the lame ass hoes on twitters stans

boonboooon

Poker face got my attention..... then I started to follow Gaga back in 2009 (when I was 16) Then paparazzi mv made me a stan......  and then the fame monster, born this way slayage! omg it has been 8 years since I become a little monster! Those good old days! 

I always liked Gaga, but it was Applause that made me a stan. The kick bass beat had me SLAYED. I eventually decided to watch the video for the song and I loved it. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Perfect illusion... yes I'm a newbie. I heard it the first time on Spotify new music Friday and become obsessed. Now I'm here on GGD. It reminds me of the killers for some reason.

Paparazzi

It was my brother and sister that got me into the video and my sister showed me the VMAs performance and i just stanned for her after that

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived