question

Was there a certain Gaga song that made you a stan?

Started by shmal96 with 307 replies so far

Title is self-explanatory. For me, it was Paparazzi. After hearing it on the radio, I instantly fell in love with that song, then I started to look at Gagas other songs/album and began to become an official stan instead of just a casual listener. Although somehow I only managed to join this site in 2016 :toofunny:

36 people like this

paparazzi. specifically her vma's performance of the song

29 people like this

"I'm Roxxxy Andrews and i'm here to make it clear."

I became a fan when I first heard Paparazzi... then Bad Romance came along and I became a stan! The level of flawlessness was just too much :giveup:

6 people like this

The Monster Ball Tour 3.22.11 // The Born This Way Ball 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour 6.3.14 // Cheek To Cheek Tour 5.28.15

Alejandro

After watching that video and hearing that song, I became a hardcore STAN.

Yet, somehow I managed to join this site in 2016 too :laughga:

9 people like this

Million Reasons made me stan.  I saw her on carpool karaoke and I fell in love as soon as I heard it kinda late to the party but im here now :) 

64 people like this

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds boy

Approaching stan levels at Paparazzi and cemented by Bad Romance and TFM in general

21 people like this

*muffled Jewels N' Drugs in the background*

ARTPOP in 2014. And I, too, only joined the forum in 2016.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Not really a certain song but i started to like her songs around the telphone era before that i only had knew off poker face/just dance/bad romance and paparazzi. I started to look around for the videos for the songs of the fame and the fame monster and was suprised not every song had a video(back then i didn't know what a single was). Then my sister went to the monster ball i started to look on videos from the concert and i really liked her peformances and started to watch old peformances. Then around judas video release i started to come to this place for news and started to follow everything about gaga including charts with you and i. Haven't stoped staned since then and i love joanne. 

Edited by ArtGagaPop
9 people like this

I was never really a stan until ARTPOP but my dad kept playing her songs so I was technically a casual listener. Then he stopped stanning during ARTPOP so I kinda just started listening to ARTPOP and became a stan

Spoiler

I also joined this site 2016...:ladyhaha:

10 people like this

Bad Romance! :firega:

Spoiler

I bought the fame but didn't really become a fan until I heard BR 💁

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm not really a stan since but I became a fan when I heard poker face for the first time on someones myspace page and was hooked. I liked Just Dance but it didn't make me a fan. Then I saw the Poker Face music video premiere on myspace like a week later and then I decided to download The Fame on limewire. Eventually I decided to be a good fan and purchase the album at best buy around ending of 2008 and then I started following her and always went to ladygaga.com for updates and followed her on twitter. Poker Face American Idol was the first tv performance I watched as a gaga fan. 

Edited by Alien Tulip
2 people like this

LoveGame made me like her (stopped me from hating her) and then Telephone, specifically the video, made me officially a fan. 

Oddly enough, I didn't like Bad Romance that much. Still don't, but Telephone converted me.

7 people like this

I was pretty casual up in till Paparazzi came out, I was quickly drawn to the catchiness of the song and the amazing music video. I just loved everything about it, Then the VMA's performance came out and I was pretty much hooked.

3 people like this