Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga spotted getting ‘cozy’ with handsome mystery man

yxi

Featured Posts

Anastasia
36 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Everyone deals with heartbreaks differently especially women since they are more emotional than men. A man is likely to move on faster than a woman. 

Women are not more emotional then men :awkney:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

no reciepts

fraud and straight

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

SpaceAce
2 hours ago, princetomc said:

Probably just Ray Liotta again, I wonder how their relationship is going  :oprah:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/10/lady-gaga-dating-ray-liotta-dinner-date-taylor-kinney-split/

I don't know if you're trying to discredit pagesix here but picking a story when they spotted Ray Liotta and Gaga together months before his casting in A Star Is Born is probably not your best bet. 

1 minute ago, SpaceAce said:

I don't know if you're trying to discredit pagesix here but picking a story when they spotted Ray Liotta and Gaga together months before his casting in A Star Is Born is probably not your best bet. 

I wasn't discrediting anything, I didn't even choose a pagesix article. It was sarcasm and a joke, lighten up

SpaceAce
2 minutes ago, princetomc said:

I wasn't discrediting anything, I didn't even choose a pagesix article. It was sarcasm and a joke, lighten up

Er I was being sarcastic too but I didn't mean to offend. Sorry. 

*It was pagesix that released the story. 

Inb4 it was Bobby 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

2 hours ago, MillionReasons said:

plz no :saladga: I don't want her to get impregnated by some 60-year-old guy who's not even good looking :laughga:

That story is fake. There goes their credibility.

FreePalestine

Delusional Aura
1 hour ago, Joanne Angelina said:

What does that mean? True, everyone deals with heartbreak differently. Rest of the statement reflects cognitive bias common in the the patriarchal system that expects women to be more emotional and men to move on faster.

I didn't mean it in an anti-feminist aspect. Women are, in my opinion, more in touch with their feelings than men are. And, that isn't a bad thing. Then again, that just reflected the common bias you're talking about :saladga:

SpaceAce
8 minutes ago, lego said:

That story is fake. There goes their credibility.

Like I just said, the man was cast in a Star is Born. It's highly likely they met for dinner. 

2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

can he even impregnate her on that age? :giggle:

Mick Jagger just had his eighth child at the age of 73 lmaooo

Letmelivemylife

Well **** there goes my plan to find her a gf. *crumples up plan*. Time to go back to the drawing board lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

She should just date a woman because straight men are disappointing tbh.

I'm still on the Samantha Ronson x Gaga train lmao

3 points in and ready for more

2 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

Everyone deals with heartbreaks differently especially women since they are more emotional than men. A man is likely to move on faster than a woman. 

Isn't there a lot of scientific bias on this? There's a lot of assumptions on how intrinsic things are, when they are usually much more socialized.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived