💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Launches 'Guest of Honor' Contest with Pepsi & NFL

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

Joshie S

aww this is cute though, good luck to everyone entering, this could potentially change your life

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

Who's the monster at the start of the promo video? :hor:

Really happy to see Jamie got picked! Congrats :happy:

Aww I love your entry! Hope you win :kara:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Schwerk
9 hours ago, Whispering said:

Maybe it was to get the contest going. She (and her team) chose a handful of people she knew were long term, dedicated fans for the video announcing the contest. Then, it will go from there...open to all fans...long term, new, casual, dedicated, younger, older, etc. 

I think it is just a simple contest starter. 

I get that, I just find it a tiny bit sad that non US fans never get the chance to get to know Gaga and her team the way US fans do. When I saw a Canadian girl in the mix I thought there might be more international fans for a sec but sadly no. Which is understandable, the Super bowl is a US event.

It can just be a tiny bit disheartening sometimes being a superfan outside of the US. Often contests are open to everyone and it always turns out bad for the true fans. The gig and meet & greet in London for example was mostly casual people, not actual fans. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

memomemome

Wow these make me love Million Reasons more :wub:

Go get that US Little Monsters! That's once in a lifetime opportunity!

Whispering
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

I get that, I just find it a tiny bit sad that non US fans never get the chance to get to know Gaga and her team the way US fans do. When I saw a Canadian girl in the mix I thought there might be more international fans for a sec but sadly no. Which is understandable, the Super bowl is a US event.

It can just be a tiny bit disheartening sometimes being a superfan outside of the US. Often contests are open to everyone and it always turns out bad for the true fans. The gig and meet & greet in London for example was mostly casual people, not actual fans. 

I think Ramrod explained it earlier. :)

"Contests and sweepstakes are strictly governed by federal and state laws, which demands full compliance. And there are states in USA that are exceptionally stringent with contest regulations, as well.

You have to comply with the country's rules because Sweepstakes can be easily considered gambling.  And in some countries (i.e. USA, Canada), gambling is controlled.  So you have to watch out and make sure that the sweepstakes they're running cannot be classified as a lottery, otherwise even more difficult issues may arise.  

With these things in minds, foreigners and non residents of USA are better left alone when the contest is taken within USA because they will complicates things even further.

It's not just, "ta-dah! You win, here's your ticket and make sure you can fly here on the D day." Not at all. Pepsi must submit their contest and filed all paper works needed with whom it may concern before and after they announced a contest and a winner."

7 hours ago, LadyJamie said:

2 weeks ish? IDK WHAT THAT MEANS D: I've been away for much too long haha

Thanks! ^_^ 

The paws up are the karma system. If someone likes your post, it goes up. So now you have 10 :)

STILL SO HAPPY FOR YOU IM SCREAMIN

-

should be filming today. I practiced all night D: 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Omg is this why Lane messaged me on Twitter wondering if I was over 18 and from the US :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

blackpink

I wish I could enter but I'm 16 and from the UK :giveup:

Good luck to my US Monsters and everyone entering on GGD! 

Here it is in all its bad hair and embarrassment 

I memorized this in like an hour and luckily I didn't **** it up too badly. I'm not expecting to win and I've been very lucky with things Gaga related before, won't die if I lose and am satisfied, but why not give it a shot and be an embarrassment all over the internet? Victory. 

If you want, like, fav, share... If anybody needs a boost to theirs, lemme know I'll retweet you

6 hours ago, Stef said:

Omg is this why Lane messaged me on Twitter wondering if I was over 18 and from the US :air: 

whaaaaaaaaaaaat :giveup:

2 minutes ago, Zilla said:

whaaaaaaaaaaaat :giveup:

Yes!! :giveup:

The receipt:

7gcyguAh.jpg 

I'm actually so devastated right now. I've been in a state of depression ever since I put 2 and 2 together :rip: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived