Porcelain Black

Squidward T

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a 2013 album release.

Only.two.years.later :nails:

Well in her V-Magazine interview, at the bottom it said her debut album was slated for a 2013 release.

DirtyLittleMonster

Update:

Some French Trainwrecks heard the Mama Forgive Me song when they met her in Paris and they say it has a huge industrial dance beat...

popcorncomics

Retweeted by Porcelain!!! I'm excited!! But I was hoping for Mannequin Factory tbh...

We're actually getting new material? Woah.

DirtyLittleMonster

Redone said we're getting the video before Xmas and the single will come out at the top of the year which is January and there will be loads of promo.

I've always wanted RedOne to do a industrial dance song and he's done industrial and dance but never together, so I'm bloody excited for this.#

+3 music videos

+ Tramps mixtape

+ Album

+ Fashion Line (coming into full swing + men's stuff next year)

Darcklighter22

dam wanted mannequin factory but a new song would be nice to...hopefully it'l fall thru tho :coffee:

Antichrist

So far seems to be the closest to studio version.. I honestly don't know what's taking her soooo loong.. I need new material like right now. Been waiting for this for ages now.

misanthrope

Everyone in fashion knows who she is and are backing her all the way

No one knows who Porcelain Black is. She's as irrelevant as Tila Tequila.

I think if shes focusing on her fashion line she'll probably have more success with that, especially if she sells it through Hot Topic or something. She seems like a Hot Topic level sort of girl...Jeffree Star status :redface:

PORCELAIN â€@PorcelainBlack

Dear John Bryant. You're an idiot for recording mannequin factory n telling ppl it's ur song u wrote for ur record. LAWSUIT

Has anyone heard this guys version?? Supposedly it was on soundcloud but has been removed...

• Mills locked this topic

Archived