💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Kinney has a new girlfriend after Lady Gaga split

M I M I Z

Featured Posts

high heeled fem
14 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

I do recall someone saying they saw Taylor out to eat with a brunette while we were speculating they broke up, and didn't Mindtrappa say a few months ago that Gaga and Taylor had been off/on (Maybe not quite that wording, but on breaks) for over a year now? We can't say we know the story nor will we ever, but he probably ended up meeting this girl while they were having issues and this could of been the thing that sent them over the edge. Stuff happens. Feelings are weird and can change at the drop of a hat. I hope it didn't end terribly, and I hope both Gaga and Taylor find happiness.

i do remember  that tooo!!!!! :shocked:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum
9 hours ago, GunninMan said:

That was me who said that about seeing Taylor with a brunette! I literally thought about that as soon as I saw this thread and all the tweets about it on twitter. You may be right, this girl could've gotten in between them and she broke things off because of it.

Wait a minte, spill the tea cause I don't even know about any of this :O

Sam Dey
On 26/10/2016 at 4:35 AM, Shipper said:

Why is Cooper and Ronson already married? :( 

I feel like Howard Stern trying to set Gaga up for dates and suggesting she could fall in love with Cooper. Sorry, cant help it! 

omg i was so rooting for coopga why is he married :giveup: 

MonsterMum
Just now, littlebitch said:

omg i was so rooting for coopga why is he married :giveup: 

Cooper has a girlfriend but not married.

12 hours ago, GunninMan said:

That was me who said that about seeing Taylor with a brunette! I literally thought about that as soon as I saw this thread and all the tweets about it on twitter. You may be right, this girl could've gotten in between them and she broke things off because of it.

So is this the same girl?

AyaKara

The reason that this hurts so much is not that they broke up, but that Gaga seems so hopeful about their future every time she speaks about him.

If you're reading this, Gaga, we're all here for you.

monketsharona

We already knew the guy is an a**hole before he met Gaga. Just saying.

Never really liked him. 

Chelseaaaaaa
13 hours ago, Badiuzm said:

I'm telling y'all right now Gaga needs a lady in her life :v:

You should know by now that GGD erases Gaga's bisexuality! :neyde:

CherryBoom

I heard those rumors from different people on Twitter, too. Not just one person :/

I have been supporting them since the beginning and still wanna see them together, but if he really cheated on her with this girl, he's over in my eyes. Nobody deserves to be cheated on. Especially when we all know that the partygirl Gaga settled down and turned into a housewife for him.

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Princess Zelda
22 hours ago, M I M I Z said:

Is this image real? I can't tell and their heads look way too big :smh:

1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

We already knew the guy is an a**hole before he met Gaga. Just saying.

Never really liked him. 

You literally know nothing about him. lol

She does. And she tweeted her support after these articles. 

FreePalestine

ElectricMonster

I don't understand why all of you believe in that kind of gossip. I mean, Pagesix is full of bullshit. For example , when Pagesix said Gaga was planned a marriage in Italy, it was false and nobody here believed it. And now that Gaga and Taylor are not together anymore, you start believing in that kind of rumors.

And I can't stand the persons who attack Taylor that way while they loved him when he was with Gaga.

If that kind of rumors were true, do you think Gaga would have support Chicago Fire on Twitter?

StrawberryBlond

This is when taking a break can go sour. Some people use that break to rediscover themselves, make time for themselves, stay single but not date, remain happily single. But sometimes, the other person takes full advantage of this break and uses it to attempt a world record to see how many people they can sleep with since officially becoming free again. They miss the point of the break. If both parties had clearly been having very different ideas about what a break meant, it usually means that a reconcilliation never happens. Now, of course, we don't know what were the terms and conditions of Gaga and Taylor's break. But I feared that something like this could happen. I could totally see her remaining single because it suits her career better whereas he would just want to date again. And that doesn't sit right with me. It might mean he misses that free single life he had when he was on the break if they got back together and they'd split again. But we don't know the inner workings of their relationship. But one thing's for sure, I just want Gaga to be happy. I want her to find the right man, get married, have children, preferably in that order (thank God they didn't have children before getting married, that would've got messy). Maybe she needs a guy who isn't famous. I've found they tend to be a bit more reliable when dating a celebrity because there's no clashes in work schedules. I know that didn't work out with Luc, but you know...

JusKeepBreathin

So he's dating a short big chested Italian girl. Yeah sure he's over Gaga. Lol.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived