💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake Mocks Kid Cudi’s Depression In New Song

Featured Posts

Pharamon
1 hour ago, Assarrai said:

Agree.

But on the other hand didn't y'all (generally speaking) mocked the **** out of Amanda Bynes back in 2013 even when she checked into rehab through posts, gifs and memes; **** Amanda, let's go to most recent ones like Demi Lovato, you'll still make fun of her for her past drug use and body shame her, which are the reasons why she checked into rehab.

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

I never mocked her ... sis I know exactly what depression and variety of different mental illnesses are...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Trump

He probably wrote that after kid cudi dissed him and not as a response to his depression 

Ma ma pa pa pa

4 minutes ago, Skrill said:

I never mocked her ... sis I know exactly what depression and variety of different mental illnesses are...

I don't know whether you mocked her or not, that's why I said "generally speaking". 

gagaisitalian

Drake is to rap what Justin Timberlake is to pop. Both are so overrated and are just money making machines with no true artistry. They just make woman wet their pants and buy their albums.

I have always hated Drake and this is the first time I'm seeing masses of people attack him and to be honest, I'm here for it :classy:

Chelseaaaaaa

He's a total douche, but hey, I knew this before, and he just finds new ways to confirm it.

Whispering
On 10/24/2016 at 0:29 PM, Assarrai said:

Agree.

But on the other hand didn't y'all (generally speaking) mocked the **** out of Amanda Bynes back in 2013 even when she checked into rehab through posts, gifs and memes; **** Amanda, let's go to most recent ones like Demi Lovato, you'll still make fun of her for her past drug use and body shame her, which are the reasons why she checked into rehab.

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

That was wrong. This is wrong. 

One wrong shouldn't be used to try and justify another. 

Brian Ryan

He recorded it before his depression shock the world... :usrs:

Lil Kim on Big Momma Thang "who shot you... who knows but they got ya... wet up fed up maybe next time your punk ass will keep your head up" towards 2pac and records took more time then so she was able to take it back. I don't think Drake should change his lyrics it's apart of rap culture. Kid Cudi started it. In all, I hope it's fun beef.

Archived