💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga taking the piss on Little Managers on SNAPCHAT

ghs

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
Just now, Monster Voices said:

She is making fun of us so bad :toofunny:  I love her laugh though! Always makes me smile to see her happy!

Hahaha it's not a vicious making fun of us. It's more of a "tongue in cheek I'm poking fun at you because I love you so much" kinda deal

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPNick
1 hour ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

She's Being sarcastic AMD Mocking all the fans who keep saying she's not doing promo and needs to be doing promo and she's mocking fans by saying LG5 because it's called joanne but some of yall still call it lg5

Well maybe it was because of the thread "are you excited for LG5, because Joanne looks like a side-project because of the promo she is(n't) doing.." so maybe she saw that 

blackpink

IM SCREAMING :toofunny: 

SHE GIVES ZERO FVCKS ABOUT PROMO AND IS MOCKING THE LITTLE  MANAGERS THAT  DO AND IM LIVING :air:

In her own words, she's rich as piss :laughga:, and probably doesn't give a single sh*t about what her fans have to say at this point. She's at the end of her contract, making music she loves, and she knows most of the little managers will back down at some time or another anyway :air:

FrankGutz

that bitch mocking her fans :air:  now i want her to flop harder, that puta

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived