Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

NME blogger tips Gaga for Glastonbury - PI video talking points

phoenixxx

Featured Posts

"With a distinctly more rock-inspired aesthetic, it looks like Gaga wants to take her live shows outdoors onto the biggest stage of all, the Pyramid. (Yeah yeah, Worthy Farm is more of a bog than a desert, but it’s close enough). Gaga last performed at Glastonbury in 2009 on the Other Stage, and is well overdue a return."

A bit fanciful, perhaps, but we can always hope...

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/lady-gaga-s-perfect-illusion-video-five-big-talking-points-and-theories

yes please.
here and ready for it.

let's remember the beginning of the hermaphrodite rumours -

Spoiler

nevertheless, Adele slayed me at this year's festival.

i'm sure Gaga will smash it given the opportunity to headline!

In an ideal world this would happen. But Gaga is above promotional performances now. Expect regular private event performances and LQ club footage from this era onwards :sara: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

littlepotter

This is great for our indie queen! Lots of indie artists do festivals. Could you imagine her breaking into the mainstream :excited2:

chaeri pls

DeanWinchester

Industry expectations and interests are still there as this article shows. This is great for her.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

45 minutes ago, Biotic said:

About freaking time... This is where Gaga shines. Paparazzi in Glastonbury was amazing. 

I know right... I still get goosebumps when the chrous of Paparazzi hits.. The energy there was insane :firega:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

1 hour ago, Stef said:

In an ideal world this would happen. But Gaga is above promotional performances now. Expect regular private event performances and LQ club footage from this era onwards :sara: 

CtH4rajUIAAEUF_.png shh she's performing at my bar mitzvah lmao 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

FrankGutz
2 hours ago, Stef said:

Christina Aguilera teas :applause:  Indie kween :applause: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived