💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Britney performs at IHeart Radio Music Festival

GlitterAndGrease

Featured Posts

2ndTimeAround
3 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

BITCH YES! I saw one of her latest performances and her set was amazing even though all she did was lip-sync. It's not her fault if you knew her story. 

Lol what the fcuk is her story because 'who would pay money to see a show to watch some b*tch lip her way through a set' 

:staymad:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, 2ndTimeAround said:

Lol what the fcuk is her story because 'who would pay money to see a show to watch some b*tch lip her way through a set' 

Britney Spears is a victim of the media. She had a strong voice 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

She really needs to stop performing Work Bitch.. while its the only song she knows how to dance to perfectly, its still a horrible and old song. And why is she singing Missy Elliott songs? I dont get it specially for iHearRadio. I actually did not watch the whole thing so im not sure if she did good but ill watch now..

2ndTimeAround
2 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

Britney Spears is a victim of the media. She had a strong voice 

You're only a victim if you let yourself be a victim. Sorrynotsorry

Honestly she is just a sell out. For her it's easy money, everyone in her team does the work and she just pretends like she's a true artist

I can confidently give her credit for her earlier work but it's just beyond a joke her lip syncing

Like come on Britney earn some credibility back, youre not Ashlee Simpson haha 

24 minutes ago, 2ndTimeAround said:

I would because britney is a dancer with a huge charisma, she was never a singer.. yes she isnt that good of a performer now for reasons we dont know (some say its her knee surgery) but people go see her because she was a huge part of alot of peoples childhood. Still, she performs better than all popular artists today that also lipsynch..

People who did not witness her career from 1998 - 2004 will never understand

2ndTimeAround
4 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I would because britney is a dancer and not a singer, she was never a singer.. yes she isnt a good performer now for reasons we dont know (some say its her knee surgery) but people go see her because she was a huge part of alot of peoples childhood.

Are you serious. Not a singer but continues to release albums :sweat:

Maybe she should trade in the mic for some dancing with the stars gigs and let the artists take the stage lol

Sorry even Selena Gomez has weak vocals but even she doesn't lip sync 

Mate I am 25 I have seen it all from britney

1 minute ago, 2ndTimeAround said:

You're only a victim if you let yourself be a victim. Sorrynotsorry

Honestly she is just a sell out. For her it's easy money, everyone in her team does the work and she just pretends like she's a true artist

I can confidently give her credit for her earlier work but it's just beyond a joke her lip syncing

Like come on Britney earn some credibility back, youre not Ashlee Simpson haha 

Stop calling her a sellout. We're lucky gaga was able to perform and dance on stage after she broke her hip or she could have been handicapped forever. I'm not even a fan of britney but i do admire her work. She can't sing at all anymore so i guess that's why she doesn't sing live. Not really much to hear. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

4 minutes ago, 2ndTimeAround said:

Are you serious. Not a singer but continues to release albums :sweat:

Maybe she should trade in the mic for some dancing with the stars gigs and let the artists take the stage lol

Sorry even Selena Gomez has weak vocals but even she doesn't lip sync 

She releases albums so she can perform them, she doesnt want to perform other people songs or be a backup dancer.. Selena Gomez does not know how to perform and thats why she must sing live even if it sucks.

Britney is the only white artist that knows how to perform and dance.

2ndTimeAround
Just now, Hexxx said:

Stop calling her a sellout. We're lucky gaga was able to perform and dance on stage after she broke her hip or she could have been handicapped forever. I'm not even a fan of britney but i do admire her work. She can't sing at all anymore so i guess that's why she doesn't sing live. Not really much to hear. 

Well what are you if you proclaim you can do something you clearly can't. A sellout. 

If you can put out music and sing in a studio then you should at least give fans some live vocals. Even if it's a stripped down acoustic on Ellen or something it would better her rep hugely 

2ndTimeAround
1 minute ago, faysalaaa1 said:

She releases albums so she can perform them, she doesnt want to perform other people songs or be a backup dancer.. Selena Gomez does not know how to perform and thats why she must sing live even if it sucks.

Any basic bitch can dance and perform but authenticity is the artist giving fans what they pay for. A LIVE SHOW. Yeah Selena sucks shyt but it was a same level comparison 

Just now, 2ndTimeAround said:

Any basic bitch can dance and perform but authenticity is the artist giving fans what they pay for. A LIVE SHOW. Yeah Selena sucks shyt but it was a same level comparison 

You say any basic bitch can perform and dance yet no white girl in the history of music could could dance and is a real dancer.. and no its not the same comparison as Selena cant sing or dance while britney is a real dancer with talent. You cant say Britney should give fans what they payed for when everyone knows britney never sings live.

2ndTimeAround
2 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

You say any basic bitch can perform and dance yet no white girl in the history of music could could dance and is a real dancer.. and no its not the same comparison as Selena cant sing or dance while britney is a real dancer with talent. You cant say Britney should give fans what they payed for when everyone knows britney never sings live.

Gaga isn't as good of a dancer but if she only had to focus on just dancing then she would slay Britney. But gaga does it all sooo sorry hun not buying it

What I'm saying it's just such a contradiction and a sell out when someone of her status doesnt try break her own mold and turn her lip syncing stereotyped persona around. She could do very well if she put effort into her career besides dancing lol

I think the only vocal thing we got from her was a James corden carpool karaoke 

Archived