💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney competing with Gaga for the Superbowl gig?

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Then Britney should have gone before Katy and the others  

She had an anxiety problem after her breakdown, that's why she didn't do the VMAs until now. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES PLEASE. my first choice would be britney as its her first era since 2008 in which she promotes decently. gaga would be ok too, as long as she doesn't turn the whole segment into a reaching artistic experience (a k a intel/ ARTPOP iheart performance)

dlioncourt91

I'd be here for it if only she gives her all (not her prime) but instances in her current shows where she gives off passion in her face and shows she's engaged. If she pulls another FFT/BJ performance than no, she has improved and I feel she's much better than she was the last two eras. But please, no more leotards!

I'm a Britney stan but even I know Britney's not going to headline, not solo. She has anxiety and will get way too shy to perform. There's a SB rumor every year.

She even said just recently that she wouldn't do the superbowl alone:

Squidward T

Her Iheart performance was awful so I hope this is not true, her VMA performance was also very lackluster. 

Squidward T
On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 9:41 AM, GagaInTheZone said:

Who doesn't lip-sync at the Super Bowl anyway?

I'd rather see Britney doing the Super Bowl this year when she's the best she's been in years. Gaga better does a Super Bowl for a huge era to promote a hit

But Britney will do the same thing shes done in every performance, walk around he stage like a robot, lip sync horribly, and let everyone else do all the work, at least with Gaga she puts forth an effort

16 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

But Britney will do the same thing shes done in every performance, walk around he stage like a robot, lip sync horribly, and let everyone else do all the work, at least with Gaga she puts forth an effort

walk around the stage like a robot? we're in 2016 not 2013

MJHolland
On 9/24/2016 at 9:41 AM, GagaInTheZone said:

Who doesn't lip-sync at the Super Bowl anyway?

I'd rather see Britney doing the Super Bowl this year when she's the best she's been in years. Gaga better does a Super Bowl for a huge era to promote a hit

Are you mad?

Beyonce didn't lip. Bruno Mars didn't lip. Coldplay didn't lip. Hell, Fergie and Wil.i.am didn't event ****ing lip!

Britnet doesn't deserve the super bowl in my opinion. She can't even sing live, and her "dancing" no longer gives any excuse. 

myluis617

Lol the only thing she deserves is a better choreohrapher. Since Britney is such a bad performer now days i feel people will not be interested in her. 

Iwontell

Receipts...?

And can I say Britney, imo, wouldn't be the best choice for the gig and that she might get massive backlash for it, without her stans bothering me?

Frankly, to me, the best choice atm is Rihanna...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived