šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lovegame: completely underrated

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

I've always been extremely bothered by the fact that the GP and Little Monsters both write off "Lovegame" as a throwaway track that is non-essential to Gaga's legacy.... Sorry, I was there. It was anything BUT non-essential. It's a key song in her legacy!!!Ā It was the mega-radio-friendly-BOP that sustained her after the slayage of "Poker Face."Ā 

:madge:

I will never understand why so many Gaga fans are so quick to write off this song as trash when it's one of the tunes that made her a pop music icon.Ā :oprah:

The whole video is a tribute to Michael Jackson's "Bad" even?!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TwerkinLurkin

Love game is iconic I remember when I was in my freshman year of high school when that song was released as a single and I would go down the stairs of my school like she does in that video šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

It's such an amazing bop. My I'm horney anthem tbh.

But I think it needs a stronger bass a la Poker Face to make it more D-licious.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

OMFG I was about to make a thread about it's under-ration but then you did it. I honestly think fans overlook it too much. It has such a hot synth.Ā 

GagaTheExplorer

I was thinking about this today, I guess it's because it was overshadowed by the other singles on the fame:shrug:

but is still iconic as the rest

Dangerous Man

DiscoĀ stickĀ isĀ oneĀ ofĀ theĀ mostĀ iconicĀ thingsĀ sheĀ did.Ā TheĀ songĀ is aĀ timelessĀ bop.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived