Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billboard shades Joanne

ferretti

Featured Posts

Blackout19

Everybody was thinking that Born This Way was for fans. I think Joanne is an album for the fans. In this moment Gaga is not care about if the songs is 1.
But she needs to realize that she needs really good songs. POP SONGS.

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PSYCHOSHTICK
18 hours ago, myCD said:

Good cause the songs they chart are exactly the ones I DON'T WANNA hear. :nails:

The indie-era has begun!

aaronyoji
2 hours ago, tomsches said:

At least they mention Warpaint and Bon Iver, which are the best albums of 2016 so far imo

warpaint has a new album out???!!

aaronyoji
26 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Everybody was thinking that Born This Way was for fans. I think Joanne is an album for the fans. In this moment Gaga is not care about if the songs is 1.

songs don't need to be pop-centric to be good..... like...when will you guys get this :awkney:

1 hour ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Like I said, they've already heard it so it's cool.   At least that's what I'm telling myself. Lol

I don't see why that should make a difference though :laughga: What's the big deal about not being in a top 25 "want to listen to ASAP" list? :duck: 

17 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I don't see why that should make a difference though :laughga: What's the big deal about not being in a top 25 "want to listen to ASAP" list?  

I agree!   I just know BB has already heard the majority of the album so that could be a reason why it wasn't listed.  Either way, I think calling it "shade" is a bit much.   I'll just be happy when I hear it. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

1 hour ago, Blackout19 said:

I think more like for Joanne she's trying to reinvent something, bringing back the 80s and rock vibe to the pop scene. She has done that successfully with Bad romance by re introducing europop. She tried hard in BTW, it was her last good era. She doesn't only lost her appeal to do GP, but to a sizeable chunk of fans too. It's been too long that she hasn't make good songs that all fans would enjoy, without dividing them.

#she said she knows what her fans want weeks ago, but clearly, since BTW, I don't think she does

Those they are writing the article,the just don´t like Gaga. They don´t care about music or art etc,they care about chart domination.....they wrote it clearly on Katy Perry´s TBA album.

SpadesToStart
21 hours ago, myCD said:

Good cause the songs they chart are exactly the ones I DON'T WANNA hear. 

Preach.  It's actually ridiculous how much I dislike the music that currently passes for Top 40 radio

Archived