Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

DIE ANTWOORD - BANANA BRAIN

faux

Featured Posts

I'm snatched :giveup: 

friendly reminder: if you're still bitter about the way they acted towards gaga/ dislike them in general + are only here to bash them then please get out

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

I hate that I like it.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Nicogly
37 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

giphy.gif

still cant get over the sh*t they said about gaga :sharon:

Same, nonetheless, the song is cool. It is catchy and some of the visuals are interesting. They have a lot of potential. If they only focused their message and their sound production they could really hit it off. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Nicogly said:

Same, nonetheless, the song is cool. It is catchy and some of the visuals are inetersting. They have a lot of potential. If they only focused their message and their sound production they could really hit it off. 

dunno whether that's her real voice or it's just a lot of autotune :air:

GhettoFabulous

zakye.gif

Yal'll pustin this shxxxt on GAGADAILY ( note the Gaga) When they said horrible things about her y'all stannin this in the absence of GAGA.

Tbh what's the bet all the comments will be about the Gaga feud? Like stop being so salty. 

Impostor

I normally enjoy lots of people who've said something mean or shady about Gaga. But I also can't get over what they've said. They were the meanest!

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, KleinKnight said:

I normally enjoy lots of people who've said something mean or shady about Gaga. But I also can't get over what they've said. They were the meanest!

that video..... :neyde: gaga being eaten.... :neyde: the hate was real.....

Nicogly
36 minutes ago, Blake said:

Tbh what's the bet all the comments will be about the Gaga feud? Like stop being so salty. 

:lana:They showed off as being better than gaga, but their songs aren't quite perfect

:lana:Let me be salty

Spoiler

I still like the song, but it is more potential than it is a perfected single (by maybe giving it layers of deeper meaning and better sound production)

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Impostor
4 minutes ago, Blake said:

Karma is a bitch huh

Archived