Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jason Lipshutz talks LG5 INFO in Podcast

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

They talk about how Perfect Illusion was announced and how coming back from ARTPOP is, and SXSW with the puke :toofunny:

Full on gaga talk starts at 2:06. LG5 Specifically is at 7:30. They talk about Gaga for awhile, but who else to take up time besides her :koons:

Listen to the PODCAST on this PAGE

For those who don't know Jason Lipshutz used to be the senior pop editor at Billboard (i think not sure if he was 'senior') and now he moved on to work at Fuse.

Info talked about (not much new information):

- He's heard they don't have an exact release date for LG5, other than this fall (through Fuse)

- Just like the Fuse article, Mark Ronson is heavily involved

- The tracklist isn't set in stone yet

- Ronson is known for being good with strong vocalists

BuzzcutSeason
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Do they say when? Then IDC

They said they don't have a release date yet, like interscope doesn't.

monsterdino
Just now, BuzzcutSeason said:

They said they don't have a release date yet, like interscope doesn't.

Mess :saladga:

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, monsterdino said:

Mess :saladga:

I don't know if its true tho. But i don't expect them to, they atleast know the season/month all that means is they dont have an exact week.

Slayer
1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

I don't know if its true tho. But i don't expect them to, they atleast know the season/month all that means is they dont have an exact week.

I wonder why. I mean, they're a high-profile business, they can't be THAT messy. There has to be a reason why they haven't decided when she should release yet. Maybe they just take it day by day and wait to see whether there are any other major releases so they can avoid the competition...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Lol the irony of his last name :laughga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Saint Laurent
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I wonder why. I mean, they're a high-profile business, they can't be THAT messy. There has to be a reason why they haven't decided when she should release yet. Maybe they just take it day by day and wait to see whether there are any other major releases so they can avoid the competition...

Probably seeing whether there needs to be a Pretty Girls/Focus/Original Anti singles type of situation :emma:

Slayer
1 minute ago, Saint Laurent said:

Probably seeing whether there needs to be a Pretty Girls/Focus/Original Anti singles type of situation :emma:

Please god no.

200.gif

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

yASSsss

not them making fun of Applause VMAs performance :nails:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived