💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Juan Gabriel, Mexican Singer, Dead at 66

Young Pancake

Featured Posts

Young Pancake

620-juan-gabriel-young-fur-coat-esp.imgc

The world has lost a great singer. Alberto Aguilera Valadez , better known as Juan Gabriel has died at the age of 66. Juan Gabriel established himself as Mexico's leading commercial singer-songwriter, penning in many diverse styles such as rancheras with mariachi, ballads, pop, rock, and disco. His work as an arranger, producer and songwriter throughout the subsequent decades brought him into contact with the leading Latin artists. In addition to recording numerous hits on his own, Juan Gabriel also produced albums for Dúrcal, Lucha Villa, Lola Beltrán and Paul Anka. Latin music has sure lost one of its greatest. Rest in peace Juan Gabriel. You will be missed.

Source: http://www.latintimes.com/juan-gabriel-dies-mexican-legend-dead-66-heart-attack-169554 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

Are you kidding me? This has got to be a joke. I grew up listening to him oh my god :(

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Young Pancake

I cannot believe it, my body is in shock right now! I just started watching his life series like two weeks ago. Plus, I love working out to his music. Such an iconic artist he will be miss for sure. One of the most successful gay guys ever too!!

calmar

I think it says a lot that as an American I know virtually nothing of the talented and exalted individuals in other countries simply because my culture is exported far more than it cares to import. I had never heard of him before.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Cómo quisiera que tu vivieras
que tus ojitos jamás se hubieran
cerrado nunca y estar mirándolos...

Amor eterno e inolvidable
tarde o temprano estaré contigo
para seguir... amándonos

Descansa en paz JuaGa😢

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Archived