đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it hard being a non Us/European monster?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

So I was thinking about this. I live on Long Island, where I live is about an hour from NYC by train, so I never have to worry Gaga's not coming because it's almost certain she'll come to one of the multiple big arenas near me. Is it hard to be a Stan that live somewhere outside of the US or Europe, where she goes there inconstantly? Like Asia or South America? Or is it not as bad as I would think?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main issue for me is time zones, honestly. Like, what's a reasonable time in the evening for the USA is usually very early in the morning for me.

Sugarfall

Just being a European fan can be annoying as she usually only goes to the capital of each country, whereas in the US she visits many cities. 

thebedesign

She was in Zagreb (45 min away from me) when she toured with Monster ball. My mom wouldn't let me go. I believe she won't come again. I'm gonna break someones hip. 

It’s not a fedora you ****

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's hard to be European sometimes :neyde:

Doesn't she visit Europe every tour?

The Surrealist

9 hours between L.A. and Germany.

But only 6 hours between New York and Germany. :nails:

Lona Delery

No big act skips Switzerland (and if they do, I can still go to Cologne or somewhere like that).

But it sucks that we cant watch f.e. VMAs or whatever because its like 3 or 4 am :flop:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Yes it is, in the Eastern Europe! Time difference is crazy and Gaga rarely comes here with her shows :neyde:

mdr

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

Doesn't she visit Europe every tour?

so what sis :laughga:

that doesnt mean she goes everywhere.... and she cant 

Nicogly

She has NEVER come to Venezuela. I have been waiting legit since she started for her to tour or even mention Venezuela...but nope. I wont say I am not bitter, but I just over look that fact. 

(Due to the strong inhumane actions from my government, which is really a dictatorship, and the upcoming big protests, I kinda expect Gaga to comment. Jared Letto did so a couple of years ago.) 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Archived