Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga cares about being successful anymore?

Super Natural

Featured Posts

Super Natural

Does she want big hits, huge sales and tours anymore? Or is she over it and just makes music for the fans only? 

You'll find out when she starts spamming the streaming links and iTunes links when PI is out :green: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

kvnrp

I guess she wanted to have some time where she isn't competly overexposed to everyone and everything like she was basically her whole career up until mid-ARTPOP :shrug:

Patch The Line

Gaga is collaborating with somebody new... It means Gaga just want to explore some new things.. If the song goes well ( go #1 on Billboard Hot 100 ), then It will be just pure blessing for Gaga. She'll be very thankful tho

I'd say she wants to be successful, yes, but not as much of a pop star as before 

Reality

Well of course she cares about being successful, of course she wants big hits. Maybe not necessarily for monetary value, but she continues to be in this industry because she's doing what she loves to do: create music. 

Plus, I mean, it's a business. We can know what Gaga wants, but at the end of the day, there's a team behind her, and there's the corporation. She was once the biggest star on the planet, they want her to do well.

🃏🖤👹

Creyk

I think she hates how much she was criticized during the AP era and wants to prove everyone wrong this time, wants to show that she still has "it". So yeah I think she's thirsty A-F

yes of course she wants to be successful but she has made it clear she wont change who she is for album sales.

Little Monster in Buffalo

Iwontell

Probably, which is kind of focusing on the wrong stuff, tbh...but then again, big stages, her costumes, elaborated MVs, all these things she seems to enjoy depend on delivering good results...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Yes. That's probably the #1 reason she went back with RedOne. Eventually it probably hit her that it's not just a hit she wants, she wants to evolve, so she scrapped his tracks and started from the scratch with Mark 

DiscoHeaven23

I think she does

Its kinda of natural

We all want to be liked, wether we admit that to ourselves or not

Archived