💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Florence + The Machine become a legendary band?

tomsches

Featured Posts

tomsches

Will they ever have the status of a legendary band like Fleetwood Mac, Jefferson Airplane, The Supremes, Rolling Stones, ACDC and so on...

Weasel

They aren't really popular right? Their most watch video on VEVO has around 75 million views. I personally only know 1 song of them. 

MaryJaneHolland

Nope :shrug: I've heard 3-4 songs, they're great. But not popular enough to be legendary. 

They have to stand the test of time first ;) 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Iwontell

Given enough time, probably

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

chromaticainmyhead

they are already a legendary indie-band .. they are still young and have much time to put out stuff.. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

thatfoxyfeeling

No because Florence is a solo singer and the band are insignificant compared to her. She needs to date one of band members and cause a scandal to gain that iconic status :classy:

Sunny

god created adam and eve not florence and the machine

I like dancin', and ponies....

HOTNebraskaGuy
15 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

No because Florence is a solo singer and the band are insignificant compared to her. She needs to date one of band members and cause a scandal to gain that iconic status :classy:

Fleetwood Mac tease 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived