💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New AHS ?6 Poster

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

Harry

I'm now officially done with these endless teasers and promos that have nothing to do with the show. It was interesting at first and I appreciate they tried something new but... Give me some real info.

evgenigerm2
Just now, Harry said:

I'm now officially done with these endless teasers and promos that have nothing to do with the show. It was interesting at first and I appreciate they tried something new but... Give me some real info.

Yeah, right? I was officialy done after they called the first two episodes "Chapter 1" and "Chapter 2". Even the description of the first one is 'the anthology series AHS comes back with a sixth installment' :toofunny:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Harry
1 minute ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Yeah, right? I was officialy done after they called the first two episodes "Chapter 1" and "Chapter 2". Even the description of the first one is 'the anthology series AHS comes back with a sixth installment' :toofunny:

They did? Omg I didn't even see that :rip:

I like a bit of mystery but this isn't really working imo... It's too much. They should've had the guessing game going for a couple of weeks then unveiled the actual title and maybe a long trailer in a big way. There's barely any hype going into this now...

Lona Delery

Lord Voldemort says hi

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Quartz

They're killing the hype like how your grandma's titties kill an erection

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

RAMROD

Is that Voldemort? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived