So Katy is one of the best singer of our generation 

OMG how old are you? :huh: Katy is the definition of basic and mediocre :nails:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GaGaBabyOohLala
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Guys, please don't with the "Britney vs. ___"

This thread is to appreciate Britney, not disrespect her and other artists by pitting them against each other :ohno:

Anyway, who else is being destroyed by Mood Ring right now? :giveup:

Me :firega: 

Takemyhand
58 minutes ago, GaGaBabyOohLala said:

OMG how old are you?  Katy is the definition of basic and mediocre 

What my age have to do with this? Please stay polite. And if you find Katy basic and mediocre, what is Britney? :toofunny: she isn't even able to do live show where she sings, she LIP SYNKS. I rather see Katy singing live than that dying dog 

Bellatrix
3 hours ago, jprincess said:

What my age have to do with this? Please stay polite. And if you find Katy basic and mediocre, what is Britney? :toofunny: she isn't even able to do live show where she sings, she LIP SYNKS. I rather see Katy singing live than that dying dog 

4 hours ago, GaGaBabyOohLala said:

OMG how old are you? :huh: Katy is the definition of basic and mediocre :nails:

Please listen to what @PartySick just wrote on the previous page. This thread is to appreciate Britney. If you want to discuss Katy and who's the better singer I ask you to do it in another thread, thanks.

On 9/14/2016 at 11:43 PM, jprincess said:

i'll take that as below 18.

Your age has to do with how educated you are with her musical capability. She doesn't have the strongest voice, but her voice was and is the thing that sets her apart from other artist, along with her ability to perform. Obvi you didn't witness it first hand. And that comment is completely trashy and disgusting (probably just like you) :icega:

Takemyhand
24 minutes ago, babyboo said:

i'll take that as below 18.

Your age has to do with how educated you are with her musical capability. She doesn't have the strongest voice, but her voice was and is the thing that sets her apart from other artist, along with her ability to perform. Obvi you didn't witness it first hand. And that comment is completely trashy and disgusting (probably just like you) 

Are you calling me trash? This is really rude. I didn't insult you. And just because I don't like Britney spears, it's just popstars, chill. You're the one that should probably grow up

47 minutes ago, jprincess said:

Are you calling me trash? This is really rude. I didn't insult you. And just because I don't like Britney spears, it's just popstars, chill. You're the one that should probably grow up

oh please i said your comment was trashy and disgusting and it reflects to you as a person.Calling someone a 'dying dog' was just that, doesn't matter if its directed to a celebrity or not.

GaGaBabyOohLala
6 hours ago, babyboo said:

oh please i said your comment was trashy and disgusting and it reflects to you as a person.Calling someone a 'dying dog' was just that, doesn't matter if its directed to a celebrity or not.

Preach baby preach it sis :nails:

Sad at the lack of love that Circus gets. Literally a solid album full of bops... I chose it as opposed to Blackout, but those are the top two. ALTHOUGH Glory gave us Love Me Down.... :firega:

❀ x ❀

Anderson123
On 18/9/2016 at 7:44 PM, jujubae said:

Sad at the lack of love that Circus gets. Literally a solid album full of bops... I chose it as opposed to Blackout, but those are the top two. ALTHOUGH Glory gave us Love Me Down.... :firega:

Circus is the album that made me listen to Britney again. I used to love her back during Baby One More Time, Sometimes, Crazy, especially Oops I Did It Again, Lucky and Stronger. She suddenly released Slave 4 U and I stopped listening to her because her sound was different (wasn't a fan of urban back then) so I stopped caring about her. Of course, during that time she released In The Zone (My favorite album of her) then all the mess that happened in her personal life and Blackout.

Womanizer was super catchy and I started listening to her again, loved the title track as well, Amnesia, Quicksand, Unusual You.

6 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Circus is the album that made me listen to Britney again. I used to love her back during Baby One More Time, Sometimes, Crazy, especially Oops I Did It Again, Lucky and Stronger. She suddenly released Slave 4 U and I stopped listening to her because her sound was different (wasn't a fan of urban back then) so I stopped caring about her. Of course, during that time she released In The Zone (My favorite album of her) then all the mess that happened in her personal life and Blackout.

Womanizer was super catchy and I started listening to her again, loved the title track as well, Amnesia, Quicksand, Unusual You.

Amnesia is one of THE most underrated Britney songs I've ever heard. It is such a bop. Reminds me of early Gaga material, but I believe Fernando worked on it? So that's probably where that came from lol.

The whole album is very diverse, far more than Blackout of Femme Fatale. I feel like Glory has a lot more in common with Circus in those regards; each song sounds vastly different from the last. I've always really enjoyed albums with those qualities.

❀ x ❀

Anderson123
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

Amnesia is one of THE most underrated Britney songs I've ever heard. It is such a bop. Reminds me of early Gaga material, but I believe Fernando worked on it? So that's probably where that came from lol.

The whole album is very diverse, far more than Blackout of Femme Fatale. I feel like Glory has a lot more in common with Circus in those regards; each song sounds vastly different from the last. I've always really enjoyed albums with those qualities.

Yes! Amnesia is in my Top 10 Britney songs. I can't tell how many times I've listened to it. And yes, it's a song produced by Garibay, so that's probably why I loved it back then.

On 9/18/2016 at 6:44 PM, jujubae said:

I like Circus but I also just felt that in comparison to the progressive sleaze of Blackout it just felt like a really tame step backwards. Enjoyable but ultimately unamazing. I also didn't like that like none of the songs had memorable bridges. But Unusual You is hands down one of my top 3 britney songs of all time and Amnesia is definitely underrated (as well as Phonography even though the lyrics are almost like a parody of bad pop).

On 9/22/2016 at 0:54 PM, jujubae said:

You know what is more underrated than Amnesia?

Can we talk about this masterpiece? :icega:

Archived