💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones Season 8 Confirmed As Last Season

Coop

Featured Posts

Coop

“Yes. they have a very specific plan about the number of seasons they want to do,” Bloys said. “Believe me, as the new [programming executive] coming in, if I could get them to do more, I would take 10 more seasons. But we take their lead on what they think they can do the best version of the show.”

Bloys also addressed if the show could ever get a spinoff, and he confirmed that there have been talks about that particular subject.

“We’ve talked about it, it’s something I’m not opposed to, but of course it has to make sense creatively. I’m not sure that the guys could really wrap their heads around it when they’re just about to start production. It’s a pretty intense production, they’re about to start production soon. I’m open to it. The guys weren’t opposed to it, but there’s no concrete plans for it at this point.”

Source: comicbook.com

weed

Makes me sad but that ensures it will have an amazing last 2 seasons and have the best finale possible, vs dragging on and lowering in quality (like many others shows have done).

KinneyUnderYou

I know! I am extremely excited for Seasons 7 and 8. The show is legendary in my opinion. :excited2:

weed

Also I lowkey hope they finish the whole series with an actual blockbuster movie lol I think that would be amazing bc some episodes are basically movies in themselves, so the increased budget and everything would blow me away.

RAMROD

I am excited but also sad.

With shorter seasons, I hope the contect are super quality ones.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RepentingSinner

Hope they make a spinoff based on The Tales of Dunk and Egg! <3

KinneyUnderYou
4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

yas only 2 years then everyone will stop talking about it :green: 

don't

ItsTommyBitch

I want 10 episodes per season,I'm not ready for this cultural phenomenon to end :giveup: 

As long as they wrap up the two plot points below, I'll be fine I guess. 

Spoiler

Who sits on the Iron throne if its still standing + the white walkers battle

I'm not here for some rushed Ryan Murphy AHS meets Carrie level mess in the last 2 episodes where everyone just dies brutally and that's it, its over :smh: I get that "evil wins!" can be a satisfying ending sometimes, but I don't want it to happen here. The trolling :air:  

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

yASSsss

wasn't this already confirmed? :ph34r:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

KinneyUnderYou
8 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I want 10 episodes per season,I'm not ready for this cultural phenomenon to end :giveup: 

As long as they wrap up the two plot points below, I'll be fine I guess. 

Hide contents

Who sits on the Iron throne if its still standing + the white walkers battle

I'm not here for some rushed Ryan Murphy AHS meets Carrie level mess in the last 2 episodes where everyone just dies brutally and that's it, its over :smh: I get that "evil wins!" can be a satisfying ending sometimes, but I don't want it to happen here. The trolling :air:  

David Benioff and D. B. Weiss are not another Ryan Murphy, don't worry.

They're better :) But I can picture a White Walker sitting on the iron throne. George R. R. Martin said the ending will be "bittersweet".

“I think you need to have some hope…we all yearn for happy endings in a sense. Myself, I’m attracted to the bittersweet ending. People ask me how Game of Thrones is gonna end, and I’m not gonna tell them … but I always say to expect something bittersweet in the end,” he said. “You can’t just fulfill a quest and then pretend life is perfect.”

Lona Delery

Cant wait for it to end. The show started out so good :giveup:

And then since season 5/parts of season 4 it is like I'm watching a fricking medieval soap-opera :awkney:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, Lona Delery said:

Cant wait for it to end. The show started out so good :giveup:

And then since season 5/parts of season 4 it is like I'm watching a fricking medieval soap-opera :awkney:

I respect your opinion. But, Season 5 was the worst out of them all. Season 6 was a major improvement from Season 5, which will hopefully evolve to Seasons 7 and Seasons 8!

ItsTommyBitch
1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

David Benioff and D. B. Weiss are not another Ryan Murphy, don't worry.

They're better :) But I can picture a White Walker sitting on the iron throne. George R. R. Martin said the ending will be "bittersweet".

“I think you need to have some hope…we all yearn for happy endings in a sense. Myself, I’m attracted to the bittersweet ending. People ask me how Game of Thrones is gonna end, and I’m not gonna tell them … but I always say to expect something bittersweet in the end,” he said. “You can’t just fulfill a quest and then pretend life is perfect.”

I've thought this since they first showed up tbh. The ultimate cruel joke on everyone, all the main characters die and the white walkers either sit on the throne or crush it in the end, panning out the sound of a cold wind and the soulless look of the Night King, or maybe he even cracks a smile :giveup:

Im prepared for all of my faves to die if it has to happen, but I just want to be satisfied by the end and I think the end we're talking about is a bit predictable in a way, even if no one wants it to be true :air:  

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived