💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

USAT: Gaga further proved herself as one of pop's most thrilling chameleons

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/07/28/lady-gaga-concert-democratic-national-convention-camden-rising-covers-the-beatles-neil-young/87677404/

In just a handful of songs, Gaga further proved herself as one of pop's most thrilling chameleons, with a set full of rock classics and misty-eyed jazz. The singer covered Neil Young, Phil Ochs, and the Beatles' Come Together before playing a stripped-down medley of hits like Bad Romance and You & I on the piano, a horn section backing her up.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

Cameleon Queen!

LG5 is out since months but we simply can't see it :giveup: 

JoeJane

Queen of being a chameleon. Now go back to pop world that you belong. :giveup:

Brooke Candy

LITERALLY THE QUEEN OF MUSIC AND TALENT

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

littlepotter
11 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Cameleon Queen!

LG5 is out since months but we simply can't see it :giveup: 

That sounds like the premise of an AHS season tbh :omg:

chaeri pls

Bad Bromance

So proud of our Queen of Music and very honored to call myself a Little Monster.  Paws up!!!  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

It would be amazing if they start to refer to her as The Chameleon. Keep your overused Queen etc. 

Yuuri
17 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/07/28/lady-gaga-concert-democratic-national-convention-camden-rising-covers-the-beatles-neil-young/87677404/

In just a handful of songs, Gaga further proved herself as one of pop's most thrilling chameleons, with a set full of rock classics and misty-eyed jazz. The singer covered Neil Young, Phil Ochs, and the Beatles' Come Together before playing a stripped-down medley of hits like Bad Romance and You & I on the piano, a horn section backing her up.

R.I.P. Born This Way:toofunny:

Archived