Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey had miscarriage from being overworked on tour

Creyk

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

Wow... can't believe she performed just after having the miscarriage. That honestly must be one of the worst sensations ever, her strength is admirable.

I am a fan of Halsey! That makes me so sad that I want to cry. That's terrible. :ohno:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

StrawberryBlond

Heartbreaking. This is the second unexpectant miscarriage story happening to a celebrity I've seen in the last 3 months. It just goes to show how important it is to use protection and be observant towards changes to your body even if you are using it. Some miscarriages can actually kill the mother as well, especially if not dealt with at just the right moment. And you can miscarriage in indirect ways too. I read a very sad article once about women who contracted chlamydia but didn't realise until they got unexpectantly pregnant. Having chlamydia while pregnant causes a horrible reaction where your unborn child is almost certain to die and your life will be put in danger too. So, not realising you have had any changes in your body can be dangerous in more ways than one. I hope Halsey will now get better treatment from her label following this. The way that women are treated in the music industry is bad enough as it is but I didn't realise that they could be this cold-hearted.

Archived