rumor

LG5 Documentary?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

Lemme catch anotha rumor tagged thread, today. Yall gon' learn.

CoZQZLCWEAAgNdb.jpg

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

KURUSHITOVSKA

Oh yes of course, that's why we have seen so manu cameras around her all the time... How could we just not see it!!!!1!1!!

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Christina

I would love this but hausofdre is NOT reliable, he's a stan

My mom says I'm cool

Teri Hatcher

another rat ass hmm

can't wait to expose him

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

A documentary with the journey to LG5 would be kinda sad if you'd ask me, a lot of drama seems to happen backstage

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Surrealist
Just now, Red said:

A documentary with the journey to LG5 would be kinda sad if you'd ask me, a lot of drama seems to happen backstage

A full blown movie where Gaga is farming half of the movie, cuddling with her dogs, riding her horse, not getting married, and mannnnyyy more.

Slayer

"There may or may not be a documentary coming. I'm going to leave it ambiguous because when it doesn't actually happen I can still get away with it, but I'm going to tease you with a lame rumor anyway because I need likes and followers."

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Kermit
Just now, muglero said:

he's just lost all of his credibility :laughga:

:air: This week is just...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

SERIOUSLY can these 'insiders' **** OFF already 

They keep hyping me up for **** now its just ANNOYING

:grr::saladga:

3 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

A full blown movie where Gaga is farming half of the movie, cuddling with her dogs, riding her horse, not getting married, and mannnnyyy more.

Yeah :emma: it also would have to include something about the whole "my manager was an asshole so I fired him and rose like a phoenix by singing jazz and tributes and becoming an actress" drama + Bowie's death 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived