đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga - Imagine live @ Baku

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

gagafan2017

The one time in the past 4 years she has acknowledged her European audience while bobby has done his best to make her a US only local artist. 

yes and
55 minutes ago, Luke Putres said:

The one time in the past 4 years she has acknowledged her European audience while bobby has done his best to make her a US only local artist. 

Actually, Azerbaijan (Baku) is Asia, and it is very small and poor country. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

1 hour ago, Luke Putres said:

It wasn't even aired in Europe. Gaga was offered 2 or 4 million dollars for this, paid for by Azerbaijan's oligarchs. Probably only citizens of Azerbaijan and Eurasian and Russian oligarchs cared about it.

Didymus

I didn't like this. It was so.. Russia at Eurovision. 

Also, those theatrical vocals completely ruined the song's melody imo. Just not necessary. And why the hell did she perform at all when she called for a Russian Olympics boycott because Russia had terrible rights for the LGBT+ community a year before?

And to then get paid so much (if we can believe the rumors). This didn't feel passionate at all to me, just something she did for money, which is totally fine of course, but I was expecting more than a lazily decorated piano, and a bland rehash of a song she already covered.

Anyway, I remember being terrified we'd get more bad performances like this, but I was proven wrong pretty quickly. 2015 soon delivered wonderfully. But yeah, I really don't get what's supposed to be so good about this. If Katy had done the same performance y'all would be crying about how boring, lame and disrespectful (to Lennon) this was.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Worst performance she has done ever. Cringy vocals, cringeworthy situation

CjTScFv.gif

Didymus
3 minutes ago, SecretWeapon said:

CjTScFv.gif

Does she say "sorry about it" at one point?

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, SecretWeapon said:

wtf :saladga: delete your account :saladga:

kabirartfling

I smiled and cringed at the same time when she tried to mimick lenons voice/style, but apart from that the performance was pure magic, also props to her team for that beautiful piano :flutter:

Give your love to me

Helxig

I stayed up until 5am and installed an anti-region add on to my browser just so I could live stream this and it was so worth it :giveup:  I think in my late night delusionary state I got teary eyed :laughga:

She looked so pure and beautiful in that white outfit with all those flowers and the little butterflies fluttering around.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

mister max
3 hours ago, Didymus said:

Also, those theatrical vocals completely ruined the song's melody imo. Just not necessary. And why the hell did she perform at all when she called for a Russian Olympics boycott because Russia had terrible rights for the LGBT+ community a year before?

Wasn't this in Baku in Azerbaijan?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Alcina Dimitrescu
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

Does she say "sorry about it" at one point?

I dont know yet didy, the vid i used to make that gif has a narrator lady talking over her. She looks like she is serving some thick shade though

2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

wtf :saladga: delete your account :saladga:

Your intolerance and poor taste are not my concern

09hb2Nl.gif

gagafan2017

It was shown all over Europe but it was a new event so not many watched it. They showed it on bt sport in the uk. 

Archived