Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

America's Next Top Model | Judges revealed

Loyalty

Featured Posts

Loyalty

AJPngnb9.jpg

Yah wanna be on top? Rita Ora sure will be this fall. We know you’ve heard the rumors, but it’s official. Singer and actress Ora will host VH1’s America’s Next Top Model this fall, joined by a judging panel that will include supermodel Ashley Graham, Paper Magazine chief executive officer Drew Elliot, and celeb stylist Law Roach.

Yes, to all of that, but please don’t you fret because supermodel, pop culture icon, and ANTM creator Tyra Banks will continue to make surprise appearances because every up and coming model needs a little Tyra-mail in their life. Banks, alongside Ken Mok, will executive produce.

Of the ANTM’s new incarnation, Banks told USA Today, “My goal is to really get into these girls’ heads that I’m not looking for some successful model and I’m not looking for some social-media star. I’m looking for both. I’m looking for a hybrid, because that’s where the world is.”

Meanwhile, of her new role as a mentor to aspiring models, Ora told the paper, “The approach I wanted to have as a host and judge to the girls is what my career stands for at this moment in time, which is being a businesswoman and being able to do multiple things at the same time, whether it’s music or shooting (magazine covers) and being in movies and designing clothes.”

America’s Next Top Model will make it’s stylish return this fall on VH1. Tune into to see who will be the next Yoanna, Eva, Naima, Keith, or Nyle!

We at the VH1 offices, as in me personally, couldn’t be more excited for the return.

http://www.vh1.com/news/273840/rita-ora-host-americas-next-top-model-ashley-graham-drew-elliott-law-roach-judges/?xrs=_s.fb_ANTM

vanus

goodbye how is rita going to judge models when shes not one 
this is terrible whats a ANTM without Tara Banks :saladga::saladga::saladga:

giphy.gif

imma cut a bitch

Pierre

VH1, Rita Ora, Paper Magazine. This is like the cheap version of everything in the world. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

donutellha

The world will not be right without Tara on ANTM:giveup:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

The Surrealist
5 minutes ago, Pierre said:

VH1, Rita Ora, Paper Magazine. This is like the cheap version of everything in the world. 

:tea:

GloZell Green

The nerve, have fun with the flopping show :saladga:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

i am disgusted, not gonna watch this cheap mess, if there's no Tyra then im not watching

JupiterDrive

the judging room looks quite good comparing it to the last 5 seasons

their pick for a host is terrible rita is like 166cm and wants to teach them all how to model what a mess

but idk though maybe the show will feel like the old seasons again since its all girls now again thank god the last 2 seasons were a disgrace 

i just hope they don't change too much so that it doesnt feel like antm anymore

LanasNerfGun

Imagine if they had picked Naomi Campbell lmao Tyra would've been seething

Pharamon

Wow i'm not gonna watch it...Rita Ora seriously? How is she even existing?

Pablo

The host should be a past model. Just saying! Of course the show will be nothing like the original but it could still be entertaining 

Don't visit my profile

Archived