1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

After:

AHS

C3C

Wedding

Baby

Approximately 2019. 

:neyde: 

You forgot "A Star is Born"-Remake and running the presidential campaign in 2020/21 :derpga:

SlaeUrAnus
13 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

You forgot "A Star is Born"-Remake and running the presidential campaign in 2020/21 :derpga:

God damn it :neyde:

In my messy era.

Good Meets Bad
35 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

You forgot

A Star is Born.

Dionne Warwick Biopic.

She ain't starting in the Dionne Warwick biopic

QueenGaga

I'm talking you guys! It's gonna be out this year, the album. Mark my words. It's going to be out in sept-oct-nov :excited2:

The Surrealist
4 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

I'm talking you guys! It's gonna be out this year, the album. Mark my words. It's going to be out in sept-oct-nov :excited2:

Well at least we know it is going to be released in the next 6 months. :rockstar:

I think November is realistic.

QueenGaga
4 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Well at least we know it is going to be released in the next 6 months. :rockstar:

I think November is realistic.

Yep, Gaga is just hiding it from us because all the mess that happened with ARTPOP. Fun fact: All the hype that ARTPOP caused ended up with ARTPOP being illegally downloaded more than 5M+ downloads :air:

P.S lead single in sept-oct and album in November 

She literally gave us a jazz album less than a year after her last pop album did a sound track for a doc that got her an Oscar nom, gave us her version of I want ur love, received a songwriter icon award and performed. I mean the woman gave us AHS up till January, gave three major performances in Febuary, attended and did a performance at the met gala. 

She has kept the wait bearable for all I know 

the wait is only longer than ARTPOP but not worse 

'THERE IS REALLY NO POPSTAR THAT WILL LOVE YOU MORE'

Thank you Gaga
On 29/06/2016 at 7:56 AM, kabirartfling said:

This is seriously irritating! We waited for ARTPOP so long and got half ass of everything and now this long of a wait for a 12 track album? She should atleast give us something to live for! :grr:

oH My GoD:saladga: she didn`t half ass anything, you guys are just impatient as hell so she had to rush ARTPOP, kinda like you are trying to rush LG5.

I believe in a glamorous life

Archived