Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

General: ARTPOP stans lounge | DWUW & R.Kelly drama on talk

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

I didn't know there was a thread for the ARTPOP stans! Count me in sisterns.

200w.gif

We might still be hurt seeing all the undeserved hate that ARTPOP got, but we can make it easy if we lift each other

If160sq.gif

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto
23 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

We might still be hurt seeing all the undeserved hate that ARTPOP got, but we can make it easy if we lift each other

That's a great lyric! Where did you get it?:awkney:

Free my mind

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, Magneto said:

That's a great lyric! Where did you get it?

an insider tweeted it :poot: 

Magneto
19 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

an insider tweeted it :poot: 

That would make a great song for Lana Del Rey or something. It sounds so indie!:awkney:

Free my mind

FrankGutz
12 hours ago, huttont said:

I want in...please and thank you

done it sis :giveup:

11 hours ago, Dutch said:

I'm happy you're back from your ban, add me to the list, because I'm a huge ARTPOP stan. #DeepLyrics

aww thx King, done it :giveup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Sepsami

I totally stan for ARTPOP, it could've been her greatest era imo if the singles and managment weren't so :awkney: the videos, the fashion, the music was  :diane:² though. 

If I could choose the singles for this era it would be

1) Aura

2) MANiCURE

3)DWUW

4) Gypsy

5) Applause

Spoiler

I know no one asked but I thought about this a lot and just wanted to share it :poot:

FrankGutz

I remember when GGD was splitted in teams, i was Team SexxxDreams :diane: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
On 18/1/2017 at 6:46 AM, FlopSlurper said:

I didn't know there was a thread for the ARTPOP stans! Count me in sisterns.

200w.gif

If160sq.gif

yas, lemme add u to the ARTPOPArmy :queenga:

On 18/1/2017 at 6:54 AM, Computer said:

The OP looks great :applause:

Thanks King :kara:

On 18/1/2017 at 11:48 AM, Leeo said:

A thread.

An Album.

ARTPOP

:staymad:

ICONIC tbh

On 18/1/2017 at 6:47 PM, Sepsami said:

I totally stan for ARTPOP, it could've been her greatest era imo if the singles and managment weren't so :awkney: the videos, the fashion, the music was  :diane:² though. 

If I could choose the singles for this era it would be

1) Aura

2) MANiCURE

3)DWUW

4) Gypsy

5) Applause

Reveal hidden contents

I know no one asked but I thought about this a lot and just wanted to share it :poot:

but where's SEXXX DREAMS? :oprah:

FrankGutz

This thread should be pin tbh :lolly::hor::usrs:

Yaaaaaaas ARTPOP!!! I bop to it more than any other Gaga album.

Wish we got videos for Venus, Do What U Want (reshot with the newspaper dress), Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams and ARTPOP.

Maybe some monster can make neat fanmade videos. Gagita (sp?) made a DWUW video that slayed me a bit.

Ladle Ghoulash

I'd love to be on the list. ARTPOP changed my life.

I can remember feeling lost in my life during that time. I had just started school, I didn't know if I was ready...I just needed my world to open up to and to better understand myself. Then, one night, while writing a review of the album, the meaning of the title track really struck me. The infinite number of possibilities that exist, the idea that everything that exists is the creation of someone else and that you have the power to shape and create the world in that way...it totally blew my mind. I probably put the track on loop for about an hour, just wandering campus, pondering this revelation. I loved the message, as I would come to understand (or interpret) it of embracing your mess, embracing all of the paradoxes that make you who you are. So much of ARTPOP, to me, was about not being overly analytical. I've spent so much of my time overthinking everything, but ARTPOP taught me that 'sometimes, the simplest move is right'; sometimes, even if it doesn't feel eloquent or pretty, you have to express yourself in a particular way. Sometimes, even if it doesn't seem like it makes sense, that's how you're feeling/that's what you need. 

Also, Gaga's journey with the record of coming to terms with her celebrity/kind of deconstructing the Gaga persona is we knew it was INCREDIBLY interesting and also struck a very personal chord. I had sort of constructed a persona of my own and performed my life like theatre for the sake of appearances (and to distract from my own pain) and, it seemed like just as fantasy and reality collided for Gaga, they collided for me as well. Having her as a reference point during that time was INCREDIBLY important. I will forever be grateful that Gaga reminded me during ARTPOP that you don't always have to be perfect. I can't even totally put it into words, but I ****ing love that record. 

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, JoanneActII said:

Fixed for radio :poot:

justice 4 my bop tbh :cryga:

42 minutes ago, Hadrian said:

Yaaaaaaas ARTPOP!!! I bop to it more than any other Gaga album.

Wish we got videos for Venus, Do What U Want (reshot with the newspaper dress), Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams and ARTPOP.

Maybe some monster can make neat fanmade videos. Gagita (sp?) made a DWUW video that slayed me a bit.

ugh, amazing single choices :giveup:

• CyanLights locked this topic
  • CyanLights unlocked this topic

Archived