💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TMZ: Vanessa Paradis defends Johnny Depp

lego

Featured Posts

lego

Johnny-Depp-Vanessa-Paradis-Pictures.jpg

Johnny Depp's long-term partner and mother of his 2 children is scoffing at Amber Heard's domestic violence claims ... insisting Johnny is a loving man who has never been physically abusive to women.

TMZ has obtained a letter from Vanessa Paradis, to refute Heard's domestic violence allegations. Paradis, Johnny's partner from 1998 - 2012, calls him "a sensitive, loving and loved person."

Paradis has 2 kids with Depp -- Lily-Rose, 17, and Jack, 14.  She calls Heard's claims "outrageous," adding, "In all the years I have known Johnny, he has never been physically abusive with me and this looks nothing like the man I lived with for 14 wonderful years."

Paradis' view of Johnny syncs up with that of his ex-wife Lori Anne Allison, who also said he was never physical with her ... never even screamed.

Heard claims she's the victim of repeated violence, the latest of which was a week ago when she says Johnny smashed an iPhone into her face, bruising her eye. Amber got a temporary restraining order against Depp until a full hearing on the matter can be held next month. Law enforcement sources tell us when cops arrived they saw no evidence of injury.

0528-johnny-depp-letter-tmz-4.jpg

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/05/29/johnny-depp-ex-partner-wife-amber-heard-vanessa/

FreePalestine

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

I hope she suffers severe punishment if it turns out she did lie about this because domestic violence is a serious and sensitive issue. It's easy for people to point the finger without any evidence and assume they're guilty. 

RAMROD

When two of his ex says Depp isn't like that, you know somethings not right :koons:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Slayer

If she is lying, she deserves some form of punishment. But I don't think her claim should be rubbished straight away. Johnny may have picked up a drinking or drugs habit in recent years which might explain the difference in behavior. But at the same time, Amber Herd has a lot to gain from lying so who knows.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

SlaeUrAnus

Surely his lawyers would be all over the 'abusive' pictures if they were fake though? :huh: 

I hope she isn't lying though. To make up lies about domestic violence just to get out of a marriage (even less than a week after Johnny's mom died) is plain disgusting :wtf:

In my messy era.

lego

In other news they say Vanessa is angry, cause they didn't sign pre-nuptial agreement, Johnny's worth $400 million dollars and owns a private island in the Bahamas. But there is no reliable source for that. 

FreePalestine

brendablethyn
12 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I hope she suffers severe punishment if it turns out she did lie about this because domestic violence is a serious and sensitive issue. It's easy for people to point the finger without any evidence and assume they're guilty. 

This pisses me off. Women always get the "you better not be lying" treatment, as if she purposely did this. Maybe he did actually assault her? 

lego
4 minutes ago, brendablethyn said:

This pisses me off. Women always get the "you better not be lying" treatment, as if she purposely did this. Maybe he did actually assault her? 

Maybe he did or maybe he threw his phone and hit her by accident, she did say he kept asking "did he hurt her"? Usually men have history of being violent towards women and he doesn't have it and he's been experimenting with drugs in past.

Also LAPD says they saw no signs of injury.

It doesn't help the fact she asked for restraining order when he's in Europe and in the same breath - his house, two dogs and spousal support+ attorney fees. They didn't sign prenuptial agreement. 

It's all just very odd, we better wait next month. 

FreePalestine

Chelseaaaaaa

it’s also rather amazing that the lapd claims there’s no evidence but amber heard’s court document disclosed this has happened more than once. the abuse began over three years ago but as recently as her 30th bday. there were witnesses that begged him to stop. his own assistant suggested that he go to rehab after one particular incident. the photo she used as proof (the one all over the media) was taken by a neighbor after they convinced heard to not stay with him. this is not to mention despite being wealthy johnny hardly supported her financially. disney was going to offer her $$$ after he already did as an effort to avoid bad press. and, yet, she’s being painted as a lying ***** with money as her only motive. what needs to happen? what would depp need to accomplish next? the police didn’t do their job so they’re attempting to ruin her credibility as a result. the media does not want to admit one of hollywood’s finest is a monster. there is never enough proof for people so when there is, like in this situation, the goal is to find a “reason” why this happened at all. society would rather see gilbert grape or jack sparrow in johnny depp than an abuser with severe substance abuse issues. no one cares about the vitality of women. once again it has been proven – more than ever – that we are usually viewed as second class citizens compared to men in power.

thatfoxyfeeling
39 minutes ago, brendablethyn said:

It pisses me off when people jump on the bandwagon and the person who is acused of domestic violence is perceived guilty in the media before it has even gone to court. I'm not saying he did or didn't assault her, but she should be punished and sentenced to jail if she is found out to be lying! 

Fiona Apple
12 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

It pisses me off when people jump on the bandwagon and the person who is acused of domestic violence is perceived guilty in the media before it has even gone to court. I'm not saying he did or didn't assault her, but she should be punished and sentenced to jail if she is found out to be lying! 

THIS

brendablethyn
13 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

But you have no evidence she is lying. The only evidence we have is a woman that has been assaulted, and an accused. 

brendablethyn
49 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Maybe he did or maybe he threw his phone and hit her by accident, she did say he kept asking "did he hurt her"? Usually men have history of being violent towards women and he doesn't have it and he's been experimenting with drugs in past.

Also LAPD says they saw no signs of injury.

It doesn't help the fact she asked for restraining order when he's in Europe and in the same breath - his house, two dogs and spousal support+ attorney fees. They didn't sign prenuptial agreement. 

It's all just very odd, we better wait next month. 

There have been sites suggesting he did assault a previous girlfriend. 

lego
8 minutes ago, brendablethyn said:

There have been sites suggesting he did assault a previous girlfriend. 

Which previous one, he left Vanessa because of Amber? :huh:

Didn't she claim she was lesbian, but then she said she's bi when Johnny became interested? I remember something like that.

She was hated by his family, his mom and his kids, according to some sources. That of course doesn't justify if he did this, but I'm just gonna wait before judging.

If she didn't ask for the spousal support  ($50k/month?) and a house after 15 months of marriage, people wouldn't be so suspicious. That's just my opinion. 

FreePalestine

DiscoHeaven23

It does seem more likely that she's lying now, but I wonder what the financial situation is between johnny and his two exes. 

Archived