Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What are your biggest worries about LG5?

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

What are your biggest worries about LG5? They could be the type of music, the theme of the album, the promotion, ect. Or maybe you don't have any worries?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

That there's a hurdle that majorly interrupts the era and prevents it from going the way it should have :noparty: 

Bear

My only concern would be the quality of the music, but I don't think I have much to worry about on that front tbh 

yASSsss

it's chart positions nIGtvWf.png

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Andrew Warhola

That I'll have to wait another decade for LG6 :/

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Weasel

Lack of promotion, success, videos, just the usual stuff that's been lacking for a while. 

I don't  need to worry about the quality of  music. Gaga never disappoints i know it's going to be great. I just fear the  thing that happened with ARTPOP happens again  : the world hating on Gaga , comparing her to katy , messy era and messy gaga. 

notamember

That it might not come soon enough! But, if she has been mixing since February and is mixing now as well, I bet she is almost finished with at least most of the songs. I am guessing everything we have been told so far has been vague on purpose! Like Ronson saying that "hopefully it will come out by the end of the year," is probably something Gaga told him to say so that we wouldn't actually know when it would be released. 

Archived