💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce' And Jay-Z's joint album is reportedly finished

yASSsss

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

If this is true, it is like the most obvious publicity stunt ever. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
48 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

i'm not really bothered.not a huge fan of his music. :laughga:

But I'm a fan of hers

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

i medici
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

If this is true,they're really milking this situation :saladga:

Does anyone else find it fishy?I'm starting to believe that this whole  "Jay Z cheated on Beyonce'" thing is made up to create headlines(and to sell music,of course) :wtfga:

Honey youre late. Of course its made up for sales. They are both incredible smart bisuness persons

Dominic

I think it's obvious it's all a publicity and marketing stunt by now however I don't understand why you would make an embarassment out of your own marriage and love just for clicks and sales.

Although it was strange how Beyonce never spoke out to defend those who were accessed of being Becky.  I mean her fans went IN. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Jay.P

What rumors are there to address though? She basically confirmed that he cheated on her on Lemonade :air: 

Do you hear that? It's poison.

SISTERV

V Magazine along with Page Six are reporting that Beyonce and Jay-Z will very quickly be putting out a joint album that acts as a sequel to Lemonade. 

The sources reveal Beyonce and Jay -Z are putting "finishing touches" on the album as they didn't want to follow up the obvious questions about Lemonade with interviews, but with another art piece. The project is expected to be surprise dropped in the coming weeks as momentum for Tidal begins to grow via Rihanna's ANTI, Kanye West's The Life of Pablo, and Beyonce's Lemonade success. Reports also say Beyonce wanted to outdo her surprise 2013 BEYONCÉ release with a double 2016 release, the latter a collaborative effort with her husband to build up reputation for a former struggling musical app, Tidal, that they both invested in. 

SOURCE: http://vmagazine.com/article/are-beyonce-and-jay-z-dropping-a-joint-album/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social+

------

OMG it's kind of a legit thing if V is reporting it. If this actually happens it means since ARTPOP, Beyonce will have released 3 albums (B5-B6-B7) and we still won't have LG5. :saladga:

LUO YI

Yaasss Give It 2 Me before friday please :gaycat:

The night sky tells all

Kayla

Definitely a good idea considering what Lemonade did to peoples' opinions about Jay-Z and their relationship. :spin:

Last night at Bey's show she had little video clips of her and her family; When Blue came on the screen- "AWW!!!!"; When Jay came on the screen- *crickets* :rofl: 

@Admin where is :rofl:?

Chicka

Jesus Christ... that poor fanbase. I mean, we're thirsty as hell over here, but they drowning... I couldn't handle that much at once from Gaga.

JusKeepBreathin

It will be released the same week as LG5 :toofunny:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ryanripley

and we thought beyonce was finally out of the run :saladga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

KURUSHITOVSKA

"they didn't want to follow up the obvious questions about Lemonade with interviews, but with another art piece."

Are you kidding? All they want is those Tidal subscribers. They first sold the "break up" and they will sell the "reconciliation"

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Archived