Featured Posts

littlepotter

YAASSSSS OMGGGG

THE SUBTLE EMMA HINTS SLAYEEDDDTTT MEEEE

YAAAAAASSSSSSS

y is the castle hogwarts tho

chaeri pls

Lnds500

Looked a bit too CGI-ish to me. Excited for the movie though. With the cast, music and story, they must try really hard to **** this one up. 

JanPianoMusic

This is a perfect teaser! I did not see that shot of Belle reaching for the rose coming, but I did anticipate the "Hello?". I am dying for this movie, Watson is perfect for this role - that is, if she has some pipes! 

You will never please everyone.

OMonster

Literally got goosebumps :giveup:

My favourite Disney movie is coming to life :giveup:

subtext / fantasy

High King

Oh hell yeah. Give us more Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella, and less Maleficent and Alice in Wonderland. Here for the magic.

August Blue
8 minutes ago, High Prince said:

Oh hell yeah. Give us more Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella , and less Maleficent

:grr:

RAMROD

One if my fave Disneys Princess, Belle and starred by Emma Watson. I'm sold just by that fact.

And this teaser got me going. :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan

The feeeels....... :giveup:

I don't get the Hogwarts comparisons I've seen here and there though - unless we all haven't seen the same movies, this Disney castle doesn't even remotely looks like Hogwarts.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

The feeeels....... :giveup:

I don't get the Hogwarts comparisons I've seen here and there though - unless we all haven't seen the same movies, this Disney castle doesn't even remotely looks like Hogwarts.

Me neither, peopel just saw big castles and were like "oh..!" :neyde:

ItsTommyBitch
1 hour ago, JanPianoMusic said:

This is a perfect teaser! I did not see that shot of Belle reaching for the rose coming, but I did anticipate the "Hello?". I am dying for this movie, Watson is perfect for this role - that is, if she has some pipes! 

Wait this is a movie and a musical?

HELL YES :giveup: Apparently Paige O'Hara, the original Belle reached out to teach Emma herself, Let's hope it paid off :flutter:

I can't @ Luke Evans and Dan Stevens looking EXACTLY how I would picture a real life Gaston and Prince/Beast :air:Emma Watson and Belle too :flutter: Talk about a perfect casting :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

High King
1 hour ago, August Blue said:

:grr:

Lol sorry. They should have just adapted Sleeping Beauty, or at least kept Maleficent evil. 

It was a decent movie all around, but the fact that they undid everything that made Maleficent a great character in the first place...can't forgive that.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Versace said:

Ok Now give us 

THE LITTLE MERMAID 

it's long overdue 

Inb4 they lobbied Gaga but not suceeded just yet :poot:

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Wait this is a movie and a musical?

HELL YES :giveup: Apparently Paige O'Hara, the original Belle reached out to teach Emma herself, Let's hope it paid off :flutter:

I can't @ Luke Evans and Dan Stevens looking EXACTLY how I would picture a real life Gaston and Prince/Beast :air:Emma Watson and Belle too :flutter: Talk about a perfect casting :giveup: 

I am convinced it will be like Cinderella last year, kust live action film.

Archived