💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (Out now!)

Noah

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Not Be Alright sounding this fantastic with headphones :air: what a chill euphoric little bop :giveup: The breakdown is so simply but effective, the lyrics just being "We're gonna be alright' is so perfect too. Voguing makes so much sense for this song too, ugh, let me just make a post praising every individual track :smh: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SOON

Its amazing, she has really improved herself. Proud of my Cat Valentine! :applause:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Quasi

Wow this album really turned me into a fan of hers. I'm currently streaming Sometimes one repeat. It's just such a chill song and it reminds me of the late 90's - early 2000's r&b pop music and I'm just loving it. Well done Ariana! :applause:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

JGD

IT'S SO AMAZING OMG :giveup: 

I just got home from work, currently listening to the album start to finish.  Loving every song so far :giveup: 

I'm so ready for her next tour :giveup: 

ItsTommyBitch

Wait, "Jason" of Jason's song is OBVIOUSLY Jason Robert Brown the Broadway Producer who discovered Ari and gave ha ha debut in the musical 13.

No wonder its a broadway inspired bop :giveup: 

Get your lives to more of this stuff tbh :sis: This bitch has been faking ha enunciation problems since 2012 :rip:

*edit*

Wait, looking @ and listening to the lyrics now, I hope this was just a cute joke track she made in honor of Jason and to experiment with more Broadway sounding stuff. He might have even helped write it, idk the writing credits for this song :emma:

Because shes actually going the **** in on these lyrics, inb4 this is actually about how Jason Robert Brown thinks she should do Broadway and doesnt approve of her doing Pop & R&B and thinks shes "better than that" or something like that :air: On top of that it would sound like hes simultaneously wanting to take credit for ha success :ohno: 

Imma need candid interview questions from her about this song :udidnt: 

Wait why do I get the feel that hes actually the one playing the piano on this song as well :rip: The confusion.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

chiuga

I only like into you, greedy and touch it. won't bother to listen to the rest again

christinahoney

Cute album but nothing to be excited about if you listen to a lot of music & you're not an Ariana Grande fan.

n0ne

Loved and bought both her first 2 albums but this is by far her best album. It's flawless.

Listening it to right now and there is no song i don't love.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Omar Vela

Better than her previous works... but still not a fan. I can't stand that high pitch voice... I think she sings better when she's imitating Whitney Houston :P

ItsTommyBitch

I am SO DONE :grr: I sent my CD to the wrong damn address and there is nobody at that address to pick it up.

CdJapan said it will take a few MONTHS before it returns to sender and im not even sure if theyd send it back to me :air:

i'M GETTING THAT DAMN POSTER :wtf:

I've officially shelled out $66 on this damn Album, shes lucky its worth it and I have nothing else to spend my money on :giveup: 

JesseBabe

I AM SO IMPRESSED! Like I've said in other threads I've never been a huge Ari fan, but this album is everything! So many good songs :giveup:. I guess my only complaint is that I practically heard the whole album before it was even out, because she was releasing a new song every day for like over a week. So it's not as fresh and new, but I still love it.

Moonlight - good intro. i like the jazzy vibe. almost sounds like a Lana song - 8/10

Dangerous Woman - this song is so cinematic and epic. good title track. - 7.5/10

Be Alright - INSPIRTATIONAL DANCE ANTHEM:giveup: - 9/10

Into You - most definitely her next smash. summer vibes. - 9/10

Side To Side - cute bop. has grown on me since first listen - 8/10

Let Me Love You - GOOD SONG. very relaxing and sexy. - 8.5/10

Greedy - I WASNT READY :air: pop perfection - 10/10

Leave Me Lonely - more cinematic r&b greatness. love Macy's part - 8.5/10

Everyday - another great song. the instrumental:rockstar: - 9.5/10

Sometimes - nice song. kinda boring but still catchy. 7/10

I Don't Care - i like the lyrics but it sounds like a downgraded version of moonlight. - 6/10

Bad Decisions - catchy as hell. I live for the bridge. :flutter: - 8/10

Touch It - so pretty. love the electronic sounds - 8/10

Knew Better/Forever Boy - meh. boring and way too long 5/10

Thinking Bout You - nice but wish the album had a stronger last track - 7/10

Focus [Bonus Track] - still don't love it but it's catchy - 7/10:lana:

AlexanderLevi2

THE TARGET EXCLUSIVE TRACKS :giveup:

I just bought the physical copy :giveup:

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived