Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does she talk too much during shows?

venusfly

Featured Posts

venusfly

I've been reading a lot of reviews spanned across all of her tours and one resounding theme of them appears to be that the casual attendee (not really monsters) don't appreciate her 30+ minute long talking breaks and think they're usually too self-congratulating.. I personally don't really care that much, I think they make the show feel more personal..

Do you like her long talking breaks or would you like her to pack more songs into that time?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

i love her taking talk breaks because she always does it for a reason, she always encourages a positive message and has amusing anecdotes she never stops it just to fill time 

ViviLittleM

During btw ball yes

but it was for the show, the story etc so it was good

during artRAVE not enough.

GagaUnderYou

As long as she performing her hit songs in full, I don't care how much she talks! She talked a bit more during the BTWB than artRave though 

Chris Evans

she needs to inspire me with more talking tbh 

tumblr_m3kz2qLx7W1qgqr57o1_r1_500.gif

Justin Drew Bieber

No, I loved her iconic monster ball speech 

TimisaMonster

I actually enjoyed it ...I didn't like the blunt format of the artrave rushing through songs...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SlayMeToVenus

She barely talked during my artRAVE. :air:

She did call us her little peanuts & told us to put our ****ing hands up. :emma:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Red

She does but I prefer like this than those artists that basically ignore the crowd

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Illuminati

I want her to continue doing them as long as she has something important to say rather than repeat the same thing over and over at shows. But I also want her to time it decently so she wouldn't have to rush the songs or something. It's interesting to hear her thoughts definitely.

andy232000

no, I love her speeches. specially the fact that she always thanks the crowd for buying a ticket and stuff. honestly, artists that dont speak to their fans at shows come off as boring and not that dedicated 

Benji

Hmm hard to say.

The Born This Way Ball she talked a little too much at some shows but she didn't speak enough at the artRAVE. I kind of think her best tour regarding speaking to song ratio would be the Monster Ball.

Chuckles

I've never been to a GAGA concert in my life. She has never come to my city! And when she came to Mexico I was really poor :emma:

venusfly
1 minute ago, Benji said:

Hmm hard to say.

The Born This Way Ball she talked a little too much at some shows but she didn't speak enough at the artRAVE. I kind of think her best tour regarding speaking to song ratio would be the Monster Ball.

It did have the perfect balance of speaking and music but I think she said the same thing over and over too much on the Monster Ball

LUO YI

I'm the only one that doesn't like long speeches. The ArtRave was prefect for me. 

The night sky tells all

Archived