Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga have time to handle movies + music?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

As we know this woman is too talented and is so diverse, she now wants to make pop music, jazz music, act in TV shows and now rumoured to be cast in a movie remake.

What if after LG5, Gaga decides to be a full time movie/TV actress for some years, ala Justin Timberlake?

Queen was seen with overly handsome actor, King Bradley Cooper a few days ago and the thought of her collaborating with a consecutively Oscar nominated hottie just excites me. I love her as a singer but my selfish self wants her to do everything :giveup:

I'd really like to see her on big screens and get recognised as a movie actress.

Could Gaga be the new Jennifer Lawrence aka Bradley Cooper's new female compadre?

bradley-cooper-is-courting-lady-gaga-for

Mikey Monster

She can definitely handle both she was the lead in AHS which is like 12 plus hours of screen time that's like 6 movies. She can easily do a 2 to three hour movie and continue music ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

DeanWinchester

I would want her to make LG5 a really definitive album, somewhere between TF/M and BTW levels of critical and commercial success so that she could afford to move on to other projects for a while (especially since aside from movies, she still has that C3C album with Tony AND probably wants to start having kids).

So yeah, as long as LG5 is stellar, I could understand her taking a break from pop music and to broaden her horizons in different ways.

If LG5 fails to deliver AND she moves on to other things, she might no longer be considered musically relevant and might fail to have any form of musical comeback into the future. If that should happen, which I hope does not, then she should really pull it off in the film industry--BIG TIME.

I want her to succeed in everything, but she could not just jump on anything without much thought and practice.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Didymus

Bey starred in 5 movies in 8 years without it having a dramatic impact on her music career, so I don't see any reason why Gaga can't combine them.

Red

If she doesn't tour, yes

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Curio5

i was thinking about this the other day ... all these things would be possible and more easily managed if she had a resident localized show Ala Britney Spears Las Vegas Act. She could then more seriously pursue her acting career and still maintain her love for music/ musical performances.

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Red said:

If she doesn't tour, yes

Shooting a movie doesn't take that long. Most films only take between 40-60 days to shoot in total. She doesn't need to be involved in the rest. So I don't think it's that big a deal for touring.

Red
Just now, Didymus said:

Shooting a movie doesn't take that long. Most films only take between 40-60 days to shoot in total. She doesn't need to be involved in the rest. So I don't think it's that big a deal for touring.

But tours usually don't have two month breaks

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Didymus
Just now, Red said:

But tours usually don't have two month breaks

So? Can't she shoot her scenes before or after a tour? :koons:

Bradley
14 minutes ago, Didymus said:

True but Gaga would need to do lots of research and will for sure be very committed to the role, she has to attend meetings, etc. with people, if she were to take on a lead role that is intended to be submitted to the Oscars for nomination consideration (in contrast with more commercial roles which do not require that much skill).

That takes up more than 60 days, I think.

Iwontell

I think Gaga is a smart girl and has realized that if you want to sustain a music career and be on control of it, write your material, evolve from project to project, etc., you'll need breaks in between cycles, you'll need time...but she also knows that, at the same time, just being completely away from the media is not great, bc today there are more "celebrities" than ever before (bc reality shows, youtubers, bloggers, viral video ppl, etc.) and everyone is looking for someone new and interesting, so if you're not around ppl will look elsewhere for entertainment and you can fade away really fast, ppl will lose interest...and I think there's where acting and singing jazz come in.

Not to say that she doesn't love to do those things...I just think that even if she hadn't done those things, it doesn't mean she'd have a new album out by now, and had she gone away entirely since ARTPOP, she'd have a really bad time making a comeback...all that's to say: I don't think one thing interferes that much on the other...I think they, in a way, reinforce each other and allow her build a more sustainable/stable career...

EDIT: also I think this will help her be a mother without "going away"...bc you won't put on a pop concert or do heavy promotion while pregnant or raising tiny, young babies, but you can definitely sing jazz pregnant, you can act while pregnant, you can do a TV series and be around for your 1 y.o. baby, bc there's a schedule that you can rely on...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Dangerous Man

Gaga can do multi task and all, but let's remember she's still a human and she also has limitations. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Didymus
14 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

True but Gaga would need to do lots of research and will for sure be very committed to the role, she has to attend meetings, etc. with people, if she were to take on a lead role that is intended to be submitted to the Oscars for nomination consideration (in contrast with more commercial roles which do not require that much skill).

Research? :poot:

Not surprised you're focusing on the Oscar again. Tragic.

I think you're exaggerating. She's not gonna take a year off to rehearse some lines. That would only take a few months at the most and that doesn't mean she can't have planned something music-related to be released in the meantime. I mean, she was shooting AHS while she was still touring with Tony and we didn't feel any impact of her rehearsing for the show before that.

Edit: Ok, apparently she started shooting 10 days after her tour ended, but that doesn't deligitimize my point.

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Research? :poot:

Not surprised you're focusing on the Oscar again. Tragic.

Unnecessary remarks.

7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I think you're exaggerating. She's not gonna take a year off to rehearse some lines. That would only take a few months at the most and that doesn't mean she can't have planned something music-related to be released in the meantime. I mean, she was shooting AHS while she was still touring with Tony and we didn't feel any impact of her rehearsing for the show before that.

Edit: Ok, apparently she started shooting 10 days after her tour ended, but that doesn't deligitimize my point.

What I had in mind was three to four months, not a year, just pointing that out, never disagreed with the fact that she can still make/promote music in the meantime.

Archived