Met Gala 2016

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@monketsharona I formatted and edited your OP a bit and moved it to Ent. News and changed the tag and stuff so this can be the official Met Gala 2016 thread :woot: If Gaga's attending then this may be moved to News & Events. Hope you're alright with all the changes, if there are any issues then please PM me right away and I'll fix all I can :happy: 

No problem :) I didn't really know if it was talk or news ^^ To me it was more a discussion so I posted it here 

• Haroon unfeatured and pinned this topic
Swan Heart

I really hope that she will go and will use the butterfly idea and let Brandon make a new design for a dress. The original one is so ugly.. :laughga:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Haroon
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No problem :) I didn't really know if it was talk or news ^^ To me it was more a discussion so I posted it here 

Oh yeah it was fine in Ent. Talk when you posted it, it's just after the changes it's more Ent. News because tomorrow when it happens it's a live and ongoing event so it's in preparation for that really :D Pinned it as well, but if Gaga's confirmed or anything then it'll be Featured right away so keep us in the loop if that happens :excited2: 

mariomania1234

I hope she attends. She SLAYED last year. :giveup:

large.lady-gaga-met-gala-afterparty-01.j

gallery-1430866434-bfa-12168-1496364.jpg

Lady-Gaga-en-Balenciaga_exact780x1040_p.

Rino
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Oh yeah it was fine in Ent. Talk when you posted it, it's just after the changes it's more Ent. News because tomorrow when it happens it's a live and ongoing event so it's in preparation for that really :D Pinned it as well, but if Gaga's confirmed or anything then it'll be Featured right away so keep us in the loop if that happens :excited2: 

sneaky Haroon deleted the info that Taylor Swift was co-chairing this year's Met Gala. 

I see you're not a swiftie :stalkga: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Haroon
Just now, Rino said:

sneaky Haroon deleted the info that Taylor Swift was co-chairing this year's Met Gala. 

I see you're not a swiftie :stalkga: 

LOOOL omg :air: I'm still figuring it out, like I have this on my copy-paste thing at the moment:

"The museum also announced the 2016 Met Gala will take place on Monday, May 2 and will be hosted by cochairs Idris Elba, Jonathan Ive,Taylor Swift, and Anna Wintour.Nicolas Ghesquière, Karl Lagerfeld, and Miuccia Prada will serve as honorary chairs, and the gala and accompanying exhibition will be sponsored by Apple."

but then another site says this:

"Vogue editor in chief Anna Wintour has been the event's official chair and host since 1995, but each year, she selects an honorary chair to preside over the event. This year's choice? Newly bleach blonde Vogue cover girl Taylor Swift.

Her co-hosts for the evening are Idris Elba, and Apple's chief design officer Jonathan Ive. Honorary chairs include Louis Vuitton designer Nicolas Ghesquière, Karl Lagerfeld, and Miuccia Prada. Apple is also sponsoring the event, fittingly."

So I'm sat here like:

tumblr_needeg1m151ttma2yo1_250.gif

Rino
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

LOOOL omg :air: I'm still figuring it out, like I have this on my copy-paste thing at the moment:

"The museum also announced the 2016 Met Gala will take place on Monday, May 2 and will be hosted by cochairs Idris Elba, Jonathan Ive,Taylor Swift, and Anna Wintour.Nicolas Ghesquière, Karl Lagerfeld, and Miuccia Prada will serve as honorary chairs, and the gala and accompanying exhibition will be sponsored by Apple."

"Vogue editor in chief Anna Wintour has been the event's official chair and host since 1995, but each year, she selects an honorary chair to preside over the event. This year's choice? Newly bleach blonde Vogue cover girl Taylor Swift.

Her co-hosts for the evening are Idris Elba, and Apple's chief design officer Jonathan Ive. Honorary chairs include Louis Vuitton designer Nicolas Ghesquière, Karl Lagerfeld, and Miuccia Prada. Apple is also sponsoring the event, fittingly."

So I'm sat here like:

well, the truth seems to be that Taylor is one of co-chairs. I don't think GGD's gays care about others :laughga: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Spock
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

So I'm sat here like:

Taylor is co-chairing, that Vogue cover was promo for it and she talks about it in her interview :gaycat:

who will love me when the night is over

Sexxx

If Gaga's attending she better come up with some look that steals the show tbh

• Haroon featured this topic
Haroon

Gaga's been announced so moved this to News & Events and featured it :excited2: 

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

What's this year theme?

Fashion in an Age of Technology.

RAMROD

Watch her do the opposite of these expectations. #MeltdownIsCumming

tumblr_o69ek2TXsU1qgf1i8o1_400.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

Does anyone know who's confirmed to be attending so far? I just woke up and I'm on my phone so I'm lazy :air: 

• Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived