💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 sounding like "I Never Learn"

XXEENN

Featured Posts

XXEENN

Would you be here for LG5 sounding like Lykke Li's last album "I Never Learn"?

From what I've been seeing recently Gaga wants to make a timeless pop record that will be remembered .
As Elton John said : "I heard two of the songs. They’re not complex arrangements, but they’re great songs. It’s all about the song.”

I would love it if Gaga does something like this . The record is amazing. Every song is stripped down to just her voice, also some interesting mysterious percussion , and piano or acoustic guitar. 

Now I don't know how it would do commercially if it sounds that simple and emotional but i don't care about that anyway

Didymus

Oooh. I mean, I don't see it happening, but I love that sound.

It'll definitely be less moody and more pop heavy though. But I'd be totally here for a more organic vibe that just creates a backdrop so her vocals can shine through more. I feel like with most of her post-TFM stuff her vocals don't get to be a major force. The instrumental guides the songs along and Gaga just sings without really carrying the tracks. Just my opinion.

So yes pls :nick: Always wanted something like this for her. I remember when Rick Rubin said that he and Gaga had talked about writing and recording more songs like Dope in some big "cabin session" but apparently that never happened. So sad. That'd be perfect for me.

Caesium

No Rest For The Wicked is just

RP6OMMD.gif

I remembering discovering it when it played in PLL when Ashley decided to be a cougar and sleep with Jason. Iconic.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Kabexuela

I really want a piano/orchestra version of Princess Die on the new album so bad.  It would be so beautiful..

Noir

I'm for anything in the vein of No Rest for the Wicked

JustAnotherDay

A song would be great but not the whole album, I feel like it kind of just all melds together and it becomes boring for me. I want a more diverse album  with many different sounds.

was NickARTPOP

boobtank
37 minutes ago, Caesium said:

No Rest For The Wicked is just

RP6OMMD.gif

I remembering discovering it when it played in PLL when Ashley decided to be a cougar and sleep with Jason. Iconic.

I listened to this song for the first time after reading your post and I am SLAYED :excited2:

Emigrante

I want her own Gunshot. Lykke Li is just :wub:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Noam Zioni

It's amazing, this album is very strong 

Id love to hear a couple of songs of that style

Chump

Wounded rhymes is >>>>

And still I don't want LG5 to sound like Wounded Rhymes,

Archived