💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga at Giorgio Baldi in head to toe YSL

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

I'm ready for her to be the next YSL spokesperson :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Helxig

Does she have an YSL brand deal or something?? :laughga:  it's all she's been wearing lately.

It's funny though how I see her wearing something that looks so normal, and then y'all come out of the woodworks to prove that she's still wearing head to toe big brand fashion.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

eNICKma

Isn't she involved with Marc Jacobs too? I think there something about her working with the designer after his February fashion show she slayed in

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, Ndbleo19 said:

Isn't she involved with Marc Jacobs too? I think there something about her working with the designer after his February fashion show she slayed in

I've been wondering though why she didn't wear any pieces of Marc's show after the runway. Kinda sad because everything slayed

lamaisongaga.com

eNICKma
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I've been wondering though why she didn't wear any pieces of Marc's show after the runway. Kinda sad because everything slayed

Agree :)

52 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Wasn't Bradley also wearing YSL? I'm wondering what have they been doing, maybe they've had a photoshoot for YSL

The Surrealist
13 minutes ago, Chump said:

Wasn't Bradley also wearing YSL? I'm wondering what have they been doing, maybe they've had a photoshoot for YSL

Don't do that to my body. The hotness would kill me. :giveup:

Archived