💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake & Nicki No Longer Speak

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

via E!

"Drake just dropped his fourth studio album, Views, and along with his continued success in music, he's seen his life take different twists and turns, both personally and with other people.

For example, though at one point in their careers they were collaborating on back-to-back albums, Drake says he no longer has a close relationship with Nicki Minaj.

"I don't really talk to Nicki. Another person I have a lot of love for," he revealed while chatting with Beats 1's Zane Lowe on Thursday night.

The potential rift could be due to the feud that ignited between Drake and Nicki's beau, Meek Mill, last summer.

Despite that, however, the rapper continued, "She dealt with me how I would expect her to—with class. I always have respect and love for her. Unfortunately, we haven't spoke."

giphy.gif

Source: http://www.eonline.com/news/760856/drake-reveals-he-no-longer-speaks-to-nicki-minaj-talks-genuine-connection-with-rihanna

ALGAYDO

I'm glad they're both handling this with class. It's just sad how big mouth Meek had to start **** tho :green:

Brian Ryan

According to Meek Mill, they used to ****. After that diss and plus them being in a relationship... why would she talk to him? I don't like Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill cause they are not humble and need to go to anger management. I don't really blame Drake. Probably for the best.

Brian Ryan
Just now, NOT Marinara said:

I'm glad they're both handling this with class. It's just sad how big mouth Meek had to start **** tho :green:

Over a damn tweet that Drake did not promote his album :toofunny:

elijahfan

"She dealt with me how I would expect her to—with class."

Yeeeah Drake, class is totally what comes to mind when I think about Nicki :green:

LaMaisonGaga

I'd do and sacrifice anything to have one night with Drake tbh

lamaisongaga.com

Checkers

Drake's been slaying lately anyway, meanwhile Nicki is becoming irrelevant. he dont need her :ph34r:

GloZell Green

Too bad he trashed her, he should have seen it coming. Oh well. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Lord Temptation

Used to think he was so ugly. 

Now I think he is sexy ugly.

SlayedForTheGod
3 hours ago, Checkers said:

Drake's been slaying lately anyway, meanwhile Nicki is becoming irrelevant. he dont need her :ph34r:

right...irrelevant but shes on the time 100...ok

Evan Peters

maybe he told her to eat his ass and she said she don't do that :/

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived