21 minutes ago, monsterjesus said:

I know right like Madonna Katy Perry Azelia Banks they are all gagas friends

Oh great, another troll. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterjesus
11 minutes ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

First of all that's none of ur business who's Gaga friends with. Second of all, no.

shut the **** up u love drama or else u wouldt  waste  ur time commenting back on me

Kulture Kiari

Youre obviously a troll account. The way you reply to posts on here and your question makes it seem that way. Ugh, this is why GGD starts going downhill. 

Anywho, ot: No. Perez is still obsessed with her and back tracks everything he says. On his fb post he posted how her National Anthem was really good, yet on a podcast he says it was really bad. I dont know about Gaga, but I wouldnt want that type of friend that tries to drag me just to get attention. 

AustrianTilapia

Did you watch CBB? I'd rather not have him get anywhere near Gaga. He is psychotic.

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

monsterjesus
3 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Youre obviously a troll account. The way you reply to posts on here and your question makes it seem that way. Ugh, this is why GGD starts going downhill. 

Anywho, ot: No. Perez is still obsessed with her and back tracks everything he says. On his fb post he posted how her National Anthem was really good, yet on a podcast he says it was really bad. I dont know about Gaga, but I wouldnt want that type of friend that tries to drag me just to get attention. 

a troll pleases iam a Queen  LG5 will flop because of ur rudeness

Mikey Monster

**** no! I hope she never speaks to that P.O.S. Ever again. He was the most two face backstabbing friend she ever had. I'm glad Will I am punched him in the face that *** deserved it. :gaycat:

Mikey McCampbell

Bad Bromance

Ew, no way!!  Why would she want to be friends with that swine again?  Like, why is this even a question after what he's done to her? 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived