Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The title of the new 'Spiderman' Movie is....

yASSsss

Featured Posts

U-GO-BOY
3 hours ago, MANiKIWI said:

YAAAAAS marvel milk the superhero genre hunties :poot: 

Honestly by the time the Mavel cinematic universe is complete in 2019 the superhero genre will be DEAD.

Overexposure hunties (think Gaga 2011-2013:poot:)

But Marvel Studios doesn't make superhero movies. They make movies with superheroes in them. Big difference.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iCpro
16 minutes ago, U-GO-BOY said:

But Marvel Studios doesn't make superhero movies. They make movies with superheroes in them. Big difference.

I never said they make super hero movies :poot:

Whats the difference anyway :poot:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

RAMROD
37 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

This is like the 15th Hundred reboot already, meanwhile X-MEN should have been rebooted ages ago already...  :smh:

X-Men been rebooted since First Class. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

U-GO-BOY
Just now, MANiKIWI said:

I never said they make super hero movies :poot:

Whats the difference anyway :poot:

You said the superhero genre will be dead when it's not a genre

Take Captain America 2 for example, it was a psychological thriller. Guardians of the Galaxy was a space opera. Ant-Man was a family-oriented comedy. Etc

iCpro
Just now, U-GO-BOY said:

You said the superhero genre will be dead when it's not a genre

Take Captain America 2 for example, it was a psychological thriller. Guardians of the Galaxy was a space opera. Ant-Man was a family-oriented comedy. Etc

Films are not defined to one genre :poot:

Fair point that super hero isn't a set genre, I was simply  using genre to encapsulate all of those films which feature similar plots, themes, characters etc

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

En_Sabah_Nur
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

X-Men been rebooted since First Class. :poot:

But with the same director tho??  :smh:

Egypt. W

RAMROD
3 hours ago, MANiKIWI said:

YAAAAAS marvel milk the superhero genre hunties :poot: 

Honestly by the time the Mavel cinematic universe is complete in 2019 the superhero genre will be DEAD.

Overexposure hunties (think Gaga 2011-2013:poot:)

It won't. Superheroes, anime, sci-fi, and similiar things are having large fanbase and they are very loyal if not **** about it. And they will passed down these things to one of their kids if not all.

They will be there awaiting every single releases of it. Like it or not, it is staying, it might slows down but it won't die. Never.

Look up the highest grossing movies of all time list, on the Top 10, only Titanic that actually a drama genre, while the rest catered to nerds, from Star Wars, to Avengers, to Harry Potter.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

But with the same director tho??  :smh:

Why not, if the shoe fits?

U-GO-BOY
6 minutes ago, MANiKIWI said:

Films are not defined to one genre :poot:

Fair point that super hero isn't a set genre, I was simply  using genre to encapsulate all of those films which feature similar plots, themes, characters etc

I understand your point but I think Marvel is going to stray away from those overused formulas. The new Spider-Man movie will not be an origin story for example

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Why not, if the shoe fits?

It doesn't & it's played out!  I have always thought the X-MEN movies could have been way more than what they were...!  Smh   Like more fantastical, more special effects.  Hell the spider-man movies had way more of these qualities than X-MEN did!!!  I mean in the new X-MEN movie coming out this year, they got Apocalypse looking like Ivan Ooze from power rangers!!!  :smh:   They should have just fired Brian Singer years ago...  Smh

Egypt. W

Eighteen

that last spiderman movie i watched was like 14 years ago. it was surprisingly good. 

Ziggy

100% over another Peter Parker story. I literally dgaf. The first two Sam Raimi movies were good and I liked Andrew Garfield. I see no reason to tell Parker's story AGAIN even if it is in the MCU. Marvel missed another chance to add some diversity to their roster and as a result, I have absolutely no feelings for or against this movie. It just is there and is happening (like how I felt about Antman).

Bradley
10 hours ago, yASSsss said:

:nick: 

He looks good but a little too young. I liked Andrew Garfield though.

yASSsss
1 hour ago, Tom Hardy said:

He looks good but a little too young. I liked Andrew Garfield though.

That's the point of this movie.It's about the younger Peter Parker.

That's why it's titled "Homecoming" :unicorn:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss
11 hours ago, Assarrai said:

There's no way in ****ing hell I'll pay another ticket to watch a third reboot in less than 10 year of the same story I'll putlocker that shit 

then don't.I'm sure your one ticket won't affect it's box office collection :sis:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived