Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Do you remember this amazing VMA 2011 promo

Stigma

Featured Posts

As I am so excited about new Gaga music, I found myself often scrolling back to her old stuff. Today I found something I didn't watch for quite a few years and it literally blew me away. The visuals, the remix..it's beyond perfect. I just hope the level of excellence in LG5 is similar to this!

I prefer how the Intel promo videos were directed, this one is good too but it looks a little over the place

Mister Gaga

QUEEN of getting her own promo video for the VMAs :applause:

Hope we have something like this for LG5...

blackstar

MTV VMA 2011 promo, Gaga O2 commercial and intel videos should be music videos. they are just too good to be just promo videos

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

PunkTheFunk
20 minutes ago, Stigma said:

As I am so exited about new Gaga music, I found myself often scrolling back to her old stuff. Today I found something I didn't watch for quite a few years and it literally blew me away. The visuals, the remix..it's beyond perfect. I just hope the level of excellence in LG5 is similar to this!

This should've been the Government Hooker video :giveup:

Shadowcrest

My favorite promo of hers, justice for Heavy Metal Lover :giveup: (Government Hooker too)

The Child

Of course who doesn't remember this? I remember being blown away by this!

The VMAs 2011 commercials were so on point, it's no surprise it's been their highest ratings.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JamesonBaptism

I mean that promo was just so unbelievably perfect, two of the best tracks from the album mixed together, the dark visuals, everything :')

Phlop

The 2011 VMA promo was more epic than the actual performance. Wish she did GH or HML instead tbh.

BYE

Alien Tulip

Gagas promo videos are always better than the performances it promotes :air: 

Archived