Pacify Him

10 mins. LG5 song  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want her to do one?

• YAAAAAAAS
    • Nah

Featured Posts

Pacify Him

Idk if it's becoming a trend but I've been noticing lately that through my faves, Björk(Black Lake), Muse(The Globalist), and Lana(Freak video?), they've all done something that lasts 10 mins. Or do you think she'd do another like Marry The Night/GUY/Telephone video, but this time, the song would last 10 mins. and no mixing other songs in or creating other scenes?

I’m getting on your nerves

Duella Dvil

I actually love long songs *replying to what I initially thought this thread was about, because they usually tell a climactic story and I like to see how you can manipulate words so they transform in meaning.

As for video, yes. Oh my God of course! All of her bestwork are over 10 minutes, Paparazzi, Telephone, Alexandro, Born This Way, Marry The Night, and GUY.

Born this way is my least favorite out of that group and its still flaw free

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Pacify Him
1 minute ago, Passion2Action said:

I actually love long songs *replying to what I initially thought this thread was about, because they usually tell a climactic story and I like to see how you can manipulate words so they transform in meaning.

As for video, yes. Oh my God of course! All of her bestwork are over 10 minutes, Paparazzi, Telephone, Alexandro, Born This Way, Marry The Night, and GUY.

Born this way is my least favorite out of that group and its still flaw free

I've forgotten about the Telephone MV. I'm a flop fan :giveup:

I’m getting on your nerves

TimisaMonster

5 minutes tops...anything longer and even the best song is starting to become annoying

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Mister Gaga
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

5 minutes tops...anything longer and even the best song is starting to become annoying

TEOG is 5:21 :derpga:

--

It depeds: shades of cool and brooklyn baby are like 6 minutes long and both are masterpieces. If the quality is good, i wouldn't mind :) TEOG, You and I, Hair exceed 5 minutes and are also great!

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

If she goes 10 minutes with a bad romance type song and has verse chorus verse chorus verse chorus verse chorus verse chorus bridge chorus chorus outro... I will agree, but say it pulls a type of change like Mother Mary from Rihs Unapologetic, if she designs a song that flows completely differently then the repetitious pop formula she adheres to, it could destroy.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Sure. A ten-minute song can be a huge success if it's done right. Bruce Springsteen's Jungleland is one of his best songs and that's nearly ten minutes.

It obviously wouldn't work as a single as it would be hacked to pieces for the radio, but a longer-than-usual song would show she's willing to step out of the box and try new things.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived