💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga may release LG5 before/during September?

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

I personally think a single will be released in April, and the album probably August/September. It makes perfect sense. For Gaga to be eligible for a Grammy nomination at next year's Grammy's, an album has to be out before September 30 2015. Thoughts?

CBCLOKOUYAAZ-5r.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante

The best option will be album maximum 2 months after the first single. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, DXPE said:

I think single in March and album in May.

I agree although if you look at her past album and single release, the album should come early/mid June!

GGD Presidential Elections

Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, DXPE said:

I think single in March and album in May.

That would be a bit too early in my opinion...March might be a great idea for a single however May is way too early. She has said that she's still in the process of creating her persona for the new album. So maybe later in the year.

OMonster

Does she really want to be eligible for the 2017 Grammy's? Competing with Adele? Almost regardless of LG5's success, if it's facing 25 for the Album of The Year, we all know who will win. I want Gaga to win that Grammy, and so, whilst it's soul-destroying, I think she'd have a higher chance with a 2018 nomination.  :toofunny:

Aside from Adele, there is no threat to Gaga in this industry. When Gaga is on her game (which she currently is), there is no real competition. Adele is our only worry. 

subtext / fantasy

Iwontell

I think she probably has stuff up her sleeve to push the first single to june/july and release the album after the deadline for the Grammys (september)...or maybe she's not even thinking about the Grammys and just wants to do her job, and in that case we might get new pop music in the next 2 months...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

4/5 months between lead and album???:rip:

How is that bad? She released "Just Dance" 6 months before her debut album released...plus she won't just release a lead, she'll have more singles :laughga:

Xoxo Adriana
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Enough is enough

10 threads like this a day

8osHYPJ.gif

??

Its called anticipation honey :laughga:

Archived