Lady Gaga in Los Angeles tonight

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen
11 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Shes both drunk and sick. Yikes. No wonder she broke her hip during BTWB, she cant take care of herself

Tbh this is what I thought too. I'm not judging, but I'm a bit worried - she has a David Bowie tribute at the Grammys in just three days. Her health is very important, she drank alcohol although she took antibiotics (as she admitted herself in that one snapchat video) and even got an I.V. etc. - I feel like she sometimes forgets how important it is to rest sometimes and take care of one's physical and psychological health tbh 

Alien Tulip
5 hours ago, Totodile said:

You guys are really trying your best to only post bad pics when there are some REALLY stunning ones too.

092.jpg
048.jpg049.jpg
046.jpg

Who posted bad pics? I actually like this look but I think she looks hilarious. The photo I posted in the OP was the first photo I found on the internet....

Head Empty
5 minutes ago, Pizza said:

Who posted bad pics? I actually like this look but I think she looks hilarious. The photo I posted in the OP was the first photo I found on the internet....

Reviewing the thread I noticed that my response was mainly in light of the Justin Bieber thread, but I got them confused :emma:. But still, I think the overall negative respones are a bit extra :laughga:.

Your OP is fine though, wasn't referring to that :)

Katie14
11 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Shes both drunk and sick. Yikes. No wonder she broke her hip during BTWB, she cant take care of herself

I feel like she is immature in that way. I think she sometimes thinks of herself as unbreakable, the way that teenagers do. I think that intense levels of fame pauses certain aspects of people's maturation, as well as trauma, for whatever reason. I guess fame could be considered a form of trauma.

JackTheTripper

shes the best, i think she look cute, and relaxed, the hair is fun,Ill take this over superbowl look. :)

Katsuki Bakugo
7 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Yea im confused about what sickness she has. Maybe she was just given medication and assumed they were antibiotics.

They were probably psueds tbh

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Gagaloo911

Finally something more Gaga and less Lady yassss. 

However I guess the Super Bowl performance  look was pretty Gaga compared to most looks lately. 

Miracle

Gaga seems not to be sick anymore as she is actively posting snapchats about her going out, watching the sun of the morning, etc

Mason Knowles

I love when she goes super androgynous!!! :flutter:

Lady peaceful, lady happy... that's what I long to be.

Archived