💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 Debut Week Sales

SISTERV

LG5 Opening Sales?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. LG5 Week One Sales? (Pick closest number)

• 1 Million
    • 1.5 Million (beats BTW)
    • 2 Million-3 Million
    • Beats "25" by Adele (3.8 Million+)

Featured Posts

SISTERV

I know this question has been asked before, but not recently. I feel like at this point the tides have completely changed and with Gaga's only realistic competition (Rihanna and Beyonce) both receiving a ton of backlash, the SuperBowl performance and GP reaction, the fact Adele's 25 era seems to be rapping up quicker than expected, and the fact that even Zayne from 1D scored an easy #1 (that's how stale music is) I want to reask it: What are Gaga's opening sales? Is it possible it opens bigger than Born This Way?

By the way, I will say it is fairly obvious that the lead single will go #1 (or at least beat Applause's debut) and that the album will easily go #1. It's just such an easy Year. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

Im sticking to my guns and saying AT LEAST 700k to 800k in the US first week with the correct promo. She's here this time sistrens and she knows wtf to do. 

SISTERV
Just now, PrinceGaga said:

Im sticking to my guns and saying AT LEAST 700k to 800k in the US first week with the correct promo. She's here this time sistrens and she knows wtf to do. 

Yeah haha for real though. I didn't even include an option as low as ARTPOP because that's just not happening. Lol. 

And it feels good to be confident Gaga won't have low numbers like that again. :nick:

I'm also gonna say at least 700k, I think that's a good number. Definitely #1, definitely a shock wave on the internet. Amazing would be over 1M, because it would be her 2nd, probably 3rd woman to have 2 1M albums or something, so yas! 

chromaticka
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Between 250k-400k I think, but I voted for 500k because that was the closest in the poll :laughga: 

Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

SISTERV
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Between 250k-400k I think, but I voted for 500k because that was the closest in the poll :laughga: 

Why are you low balling it so much?

#noshadenotea

Just curious. Do you think all this great press for a year really translates to ARTPOP numbers?

What About Us

I just went with 750,000 because with the right amount of promotion, she could definitely get decent sales. I figured around 750-800k. :)

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Shipper

I really do not want to expect anything this time :ohno: even after all these applause and compliments,
Do remember that those people--the GP-- did not buy her previous albums. :crossed:

They like the voice, probably like Gaga but not the music she writes. -_-

It really depends now on what LG5 is. Is the theme about mythology, art, and fashion like ARTPOP or is it something else more relatable to the GP?

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

21 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Tbh 250-350K is the right choice

OMG OP is so generous. All that faith in her with 500K being the lowest option. :air:

I would say between 125k and 135k

We'll see.

Archived